Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Jeffery1963 - No real answer to the energy question!!!!!!

I have been reading your posts.  We seemto have the same complaints including the sex drive (not good on a new marriage).  I don't know about you but no one here really has an answer to when the energy will come back.  Some days I'll think it's coming back and the next it's gone.  I sure would like an answer.  I was going to order some of the krantom however, I read right off a link of the website that if you use krantom more than once a week it can become addictive.  With my energy level I would need it twice a day!!!! If you come across anything of have read a post that I have missed please post to me!  I am 30 days c/t.    
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
energy!..I think it kinda depends on how you treat yourself for it. If you don't take vitamins..stuff like that..or if your not taking good care of yourself during the worst wd's..remember your body is flushing itself out..you have to build it up again...im currently doing a weight gaining protein powder. You can toss it dry on ice cream..to hide the taste..put it in coffee..it has tons of vitamins and minerals you're body is kinda going without right now..try thinking of this as 'the flu'...you feel aweful after the flu has gone..caue your body took a beating..right? So you eat good..drink lots..and start just slowly doing more to increase your activity..take walks..stuff like that..i have no idea honestly how long the fatigue lasts, haha..but im on day 1 of wd's for the 3rd time..and so far it isnt that bad..im eating constantly..cause im trying to not lose a whole lot threw the toilet..and sweating..hehe..so that my energy is back quicker..make senes?
Helpful - 0
Trust me!  I went to the health food store and bought over $300 dollars worth of vits.  My vitamins intake is as large as my food intake.  I even went and bought all organic foods.  I also added aminos and vit c after reading some posts.  I'm just soo frusterated I'm so used to have such high energy thats how everyone knows me "super mom" - not anymore!!
Helpful - 0
you took away your wings ...same with me..super mom..could stay up all night and still be there in the am for the pts meeting..you have to learn to fly again without any help..the energy comes back..little by little..your actually feeling yourself again..your muscles arent all happy..and you feel down..being down and out can make it worse..i read on another post someone posted some stuff that they used to help get thier energy back..like 2 days ago posts..try looking threw that and see what it said..it was by a health professional too i believe..who is going through this too..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.