Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 21

Good Afternoon everyone! Just reading and catching up on some posts, to everyone who is struggling, just try to be patient with yourself, this is not easy! Feeling pretty good today, looking forward to a nice weekend. Going to stop counting days now, I know I will never go back : )For everyone who is having trouble with energy, try to do a little bit more and more each day and you will start to feel much better! Hope everyone has a good day!
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
congradulations!!!!  i am a bit jealous--only kidding...proud of you..Just wish i could do it myself....since my surgery and the depression set in , now it seems downhill..BUt i will try again
god bless and keep it up, like you said never go back
Helpful - 0
sorry to hear that you are not feeling so good, are you still taking meds from your surgery?
Helpful - 0
you da man...er Girl ( part 2 ) LOL I hope to see you posting here saying "day 121" congrats as always
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
HEY! 21day girl! That's awesome, you get 21 spankings today? lol I bet you have to be feeling much better by now. I know you are a major inspiration to the people in here going through the eternity of the second or third day. It feels that way anyhow. Good to hear you are feeling well.

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
Lets keep the "spanky" talk to a min please your getting cow"Boy" exited thinking about desert"girl" getting a spanking. LOL
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
haha! oops, sorry. I have a problem keeping the spanky to a minimun, I can't help it, I'm a scorpio.  I'll keep it to a minimum in the forum, this a a place of serious business, no time for laughter...lol

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
"spanky" "spanky" you guys are great, lol!
Helpful - 0
Congrats desertgirl,,, I would keep counting if I were you and be proud of every single day.  Nothing wrong with that.  You worked very hard for this and you should be very proud of yourself.  Hugg,G
Helpful - 0
Hey girly - I'm proud of you! :)

Question for you -- you say that you should try to do more and more to get your energy back... I don't remember, but did you still have energy problems on/around day 15? The last 3 days for me seem to get worse. I'm mentally happy - physically I'm pretty ok (still have a sour tummy), but my energy seems to be worse. I wake up - and I gotta drag myself out of bed. Then I eat breakfast, and I am fine for awhile... but around 3PM I get totally wiped out. I mean, I had more energy my first 2-3 days, then I do at night the past few.

I gotta get my excercise in early, or I wont at all. I'm just curious if this is a normal phase?? I hope so - I'm doing soooo good in all other aspects. I can tough out the lack of energy thing, I just want to see some hope at recovering from that too! :)

Enjoy your weekend.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OMG...is this the same girl that we were listening to a few weeks ago...lol.   the one that wanted to end it all?   and ended up going to the ER.

i knew you would make it...beneath all of the fears...you had such determination.   if not...you wouldn't have been on the forum that night begging for help...AND...you did it.   FREAKING AWESOME SWEETIE!   YIPPEE...WOO HOOOO.

gigantic huggs heading your way...feel em?

kim
Helpful - 0
Thanks lizzie and yes I feel them from everyone, and yes it's finally great to be ME again!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.