Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

oxysbliss, Fladdict, LizzieLou, AJ10/325, DuchessGolden , anyone out there?

Wanted to chat with you ladies but i guess your not around i ;m here , i got my brothers rugrats , which i love to death , just chillin , my momms is makin homemade rice crispy treats , lovely anyways post me soon keri
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
WHATS UUUUP!!!!
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
Hey you! how you been? It's good to hear from you. I was around a little bit earlier. I made sure my secretary didn't schedule more than 3 patients today so I could relax with my baby and hubby. He didn't see any patients at his private practice today so he came home right after the methadone clinic @ 1pm. So today has been really nice. This is usually the routine on fridays. We're thinkin really casual tonight, like pizza and a movie!

Oh! and hubby got me a louis vuitton hat,one of my mother's day presents (yes I'm a louis baby, I grew up on louis, my mom grew up on louis and so forth) I'm telling you I am very soon not going to be able to get anything else until he comes out with something new. My collection is seriously complete! And hubby did so good! Since most of my wardrobe is black he was able to have them order a black cap with the LV in small diamonds.

Anyhow, enough about my louis addiction! I think I saw your name pop up a couple times yesterday or the day before, I haven't had a chance to reply to all the people I need to, I try but the next thing I know there's a new post of aomeone saying help me and no one has replied to it cause theyre sleep or at work so I open it up to do that then I have no time :(

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey girlie...sorry...i have been so freaking busy lately.   i find myself just skimming over the posts and not really comprehending what i have just read...got too much other stuff on my mind.

how is your friend doing?   she didn't seem to stay long...didn't really understand why she got upset...??????????  hope she will come back around.  

hubby is home from being out of town for a week so i will prolly not be around much tonight.

hope you are doing well neighbor...i will talk to you soon.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.