Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anyone do THIS?

im on day 2..ct..im doing the thomas receipe RELIGIOUSLY..eating and drinking so much im just ugh..lol..but the thing is..i dont feel THAT bad...i made it to my kids school carnival, and was sweating and shaking..but at least thanks to immodium ad..no runs..and thanks to that tyrozine..energy..and prolly the food and all the vitamins im making myself swallow..took motrin just afore i left for pain..and i made it..3 friggin hrs..just the activity helped..i was draggin mind you..but i dunno..is this even possible to not do wd's that severely that i just wanna die? IS IT? Cause in my head im going ok tomorrow HAS to be bad..but i dunno today i was feeling shitty 1st thing..and just started up on the thomas thing...and just didnt let my ass lay down at all..the walking helps ease that pain in the legs..im drinking so much caffein tho..i just don't want to get where i just LAY there..took 4 hot hot hot showers, and omg...im telling you..that can just make you feel like heaven..i guess im at 'feel like i got a bad cold'..with all the sniffling..i dunno..im just scarying myself that this isnt gonna last..im gonna just want to freak out..i dunno im remaining calm however..don't know how..but i am..that is the biggest..remaining calm..lol i even did lamaze type breathing at the school..when id get chilled..id walk and walk and breeeeeeeeath..silly..but **** im sorry i feel great cause im NOT taking ****..accept that stuff...and im just not hurting..i could sleep too prolly..i don't want to tho cause im scared i'll wake up HURTING..weird huh..is this at ALL possible..
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I always say prepare for the worst but hope for the best... you may be doing all the right things for you... if its been over 48 hours this may be the worst its gonna get... hang on.. you are doing so well..
Helpful - 0
its sounds like your doing great RBC3
Helpful - 0
its sounds like your doing great RBC3
Helpful - 0
oh btw..for the leg cramping..i did this at one time during a really bad wd...i took hot water bottles..one for each leg..and put a wrap on them..so they wouldnt move off my calves..its there its the worst right? Just keep that heat on there..right there..and stretch those toes..that DOES help..
Helpful - 0
well without the thomas receipe i was just screaming in pain by this day last time ..i went  c't off 20 10/325 a day hydro...this time im doing it off 20..sometimes 10..not always the total same..i can live on 10 ...and i just ct'd off that 2 days ago..i went from like 20..down to ten in one day..then off..and 2 days nothing...im waiting for it to hit trust me...but just keeping all this stuff that relieves just ONE symptom seems to be helping..kill the runs...done that..kill the stuffy nose..done that..this l-tyrosine is giving me calmness..im drinking caffeing and just eating like a horse, and drinking gatorade like its going out of style, and when my legs hurt i get UP..i walk..that relieves a LOT of that leg ache..and then if my back hurts and im chilly..i jump my butt right in the shower and just stay there for 1/2 hr..motrin like crazy...i dunno..
Helpful - 0
What kind of meds were you taking and how much when you stopped?  I am on day two after a long weaning process and my worst part is the leg cramps.  The later it gets the worse they get....I didn't have any last night, did you?  Since day 2 is worse than day 1 (I was actually surprised how well I did yesterday), does that mean day 3 is even worse???

Thanks!

SB
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.