Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

cocaine treatment

What are the medication treatment options for cocaine?  I have tried going cold turkey and keep slipping.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i have shoot it ,snorted it an smoked it I was in and out of treatment , i could
Helpful - 0
sorrry, i have two small children that are not my , neices okya i could quit but couldn't stay quit until I decided one  day i didn't want to do it anymore about fall/summer of 2004 but then i got addic ted to pain ppillls but i am happy to report i am gettin off of , thank god , u can try treatment , try AA, CA, NA . ttry church, try something different for a change good luk, we all love you Keri
Helpful - 0
my husband was a coke lover..heres how he got off, ended up in jail for 6 months..had no choice but to clean up..after he got out..he was a mess and anxiety about did him in , so he got on clonzipan....and hasn't gotten off it since..i don't care either as long as it never coke again..might want to go talk to a dr seriously...they might have something to help you...i had a nephew also kick the habit, by staying drunk as a skunk for 3 months..i dont recommend either one..but i would seriously talk to a dr..otherwise..you might end up trading one for another..ya know?
Helpful - 0
There is no big mystery people think just stopping using is a fix all, sorry to tell you but that is only half of it........
Recovery is something else all together..........
Slipping is very normal for people with no clean time, cravings are very strong and if you don't know how to combat them you will use period.......

Without support and the tools of recovery you have a 18% chance of a successful recovery........

have you ever been to an N/A meeting?
or sat with a drug Therapist on a regular basis?

no it is no mystery go to an N/A meeting and talk to someone with at least 10 years clean time, someone who used to be just like you........

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.