Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

minnie

hey girl...you ok?   i posted to you yesterday morning and you didn't answer...and then i don't remember seeing you at all throughout the day.

what's going on?   are you still not feeling well?

hurry and post so the mother hen here can stop worrying...lol

huggs,
kim
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you both so much for worrying about me, it means so much to me.
I went to Sweden (in our little wooden cottage) for the weekend with husband and BOTH sons (and both dogs). As you know it is next to impossible to arrange a weekend, where everyone can go (18-year olds and 21 year-olds ALWAYS have other plans), and it has been planned for months, and I had been so looking forward to it and being absolutely sure that I would feel fine and feeling no more w/d. Boy, was I wrong! We just came home and although there were good moments, I am still suffering so much, I can't believe it. It still feels like the worst possible flu - where I just don't want to move or do anything. I am beginning to wonder, if it is w/d at all (at this point where it has been 16 days), or it may be something else entirely.
Yesterday, I actually took two tramadols just to see of it would make any difference (but don't worry - it was something I had thought completely through - and I really really don't have any cravings or want to go back to taking pain medication, because even with these terrible flu-like symptoms, I like the way my mind feels without the fuzzy feeling which came along with tramadol and will never go down that road again!!!), and it made no difference at all - so I don't know, what the hell is wrong with me. Maybe I'll just have to be patient, but I really think it is odd that actually have gotten worse instead of better, what do you think? I have a doctors appointment Tuesday, so I am going to ask for some blood tests to check for anything else.
Anyway I am hanging in there, even though I am suffering, and I hope that you are both doing good (and that you are not killing yourself with the new wedding preparations, Lizzie).

Thanks again for the concern, you are the best, have a great day.
Minnie

Helpful - 0
I can only imagine your energy level just zapped out....I mentioned to you before Green Tea pills.....and if you cant find them in Denmark (sorry for spelling) let me know, I will be more than happy to send you some....It really does help......

Hope you are feeling good...........Please keep us posted on how your doing.....We love hearing from you!!

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.