Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Already feel crappy

But im well know to self create "symptons".  If you dont know my story i averaged slighly over 4 perc 10s a day for about 43 days...however the last 7 days i was down to about 2.5 maybe 3 average a day.  Its been 12 hours since my last pill, i flushed what i had remaining.  I dont feel BAD, just kind of hot, belly is grumbling a little and my calves feel sore.  Is this normal?  I was total to expect a little achy, i little tired, some loss of sleepy, diahrea....i dont know, ijust dont want to self create symptons!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
12 hours is about long enough to begin to feel the effects of withdraw. Begin is the operative word... it will get slightly worse before it gets better. 40mg of oxy is a decent amount, and a fast taper never really works to get around wds. The fear that you will create symptoms is a symptom: anxiety. As for the physical, what you have been told is true... aches, the runs, insomnia, sweats, etc... they do happen. I noticed in your earlier posts that you can't go to a Doctor for help. So, use the Thomas recipe... and drink lots and lots of fluids, take vitamins, and do something with your mind and your body.
You can expect the wds to peak at between 48-72 hours, so be prepared. For me, day 3 is the hardest. For some it's day 2, for others day 4... others experience awful days at day 15, or even more than a month later. It depends on the person, and that is why you need to figure this out: Am I an addict? Either way, yes or no, you need a support group. Find people to talk to. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Eh other than my calves being sore, i feel ok.  I bought motrin, tylenol pm and immodium as suggested by others.  I think my other symptons im having now may actually just me feeling "normal", aka the small aches and pains were covered up by the pills for a month.  I will keep you posted, as 2 or 3 asked me to!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.