Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

mis take

tracy...where are you sweetie?   so many of us are worried about you.   the girls got your "mass email" stating that you were leaving the forum...but you have really been MIA from us since then...no emails...no IM's...nothing.   please get in touch with me so that i can put my fears out of my head...momma worries about her little ones.  (and speaking of little ones...how is my "fat abby" doing?)

i hope all is well in your life now...and that is the reason you are not here...but we miss you so badly.   just not the same here without your "warped" sense of humor to make everyone laugh and to lift their spirits...even if for just a moment or two.  please get in touch with one of us soon.

huggs from your friend,
kim
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
CHILD, WHERE IN THE HELL WOULD I GO?  i WENT TO THE BEACH, DUMMY.....THATS ALL, STILL CLEAN, THOUGH THOSE KIDS MADE ME MISS DRUGS JUST A BIT!!  LOL LOL  JUST KIDDING, kinda.  hehe  

ANYWAY, IM BACK!  ITS SUNDAY NIGHT AND I AM BACK AT HOME, FAT ABBY IN TOE.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW U GUYS THE PICS FROM THE WEDDING AND FIND OUT WHAT OUR DEAR NOMAS (in drag) HAS BEEN DOING DURING MY DEPARTURE>>>>  

i MISS U GUYS A BUNCH AND I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING W/ U ALL THIS WEEK AND FINDING OUT ALL ABOUT WHAT I  MISSED AND TELLING U GUYS ALL ABOUT THE WEDDING......\\

I HOPE ALL IS GREAT!!  TALK TO U SOON.

LOVE, TRACY
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
ok already...i had a blonde moment...an old lady blonde moment...hehe

i forgot...geez...cant a woman be worried about her friend?   glad you are back...lol.   and don't you go anywhere again without internet connection...you hear?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.