Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

fladdict

well, well, well...(as mangee would say)

YOUR DAY is finally here.   i hope that your wedding day turns out to be the glorious celebration that you have planned and hoped for.  you deserve this "fairy tale" day sweetie...enjoy it...take it all in...and remember this special time.  

take a deep breath...relax...everything will be perfect...just as you have always dreamed of since you were a little girl.  the lord has truly blessed you.  not only did you send you the love of your life...but someone who will spend the rest of his life with you...loving you...just you stephanie.

you have been such a good friend to me...and you have the ability to share your compassion with others.   i know that i can speak for everyone here in saying that...we too...haved been blessed by just knowing someone as giving as you.   this love and compassion will guide you through your new life that you are about to start.

i will say a prayer for you and new hubby to be at 6:30 this afternoon...as you start the most important ceremony of your life.   i wish you well sweetie and can't wait to hear all about it.

luv ya stephanie,
kim
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Lizzie
Just interrupting to make sure that you see my reply to your kind post to me further down, and to join you in wishing Stephanie every bit of happiness on this important day (did send her an email, naturally, congratulating her) and agreeing that if anyone deserves it it is her - she has been such a wonderful friend for me and for many others, I'm sure.
Minnie  
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Lizzie said everything so well. All I can do is add my blessings and my prayers. We should have had a bachlorette party for you. lol

You start a new life and now you have someone you can share your good times with and your not so good times with.  I'm thinking back to my wedding day and after all these years it's still so special. Now you will be making memories. I will be thinking of you and waiting to hear from you, too.
God Bless......Connie

p.s. Lizzie how are you?? I don't hear from you much anymore. Hope things are going well.......hugs......Connie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.