Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
Just to say..ive read up on all the new people,,and the ones hitting day 3-4 of wd's...if you can in any WAY get your butt up and do SOMETHING ...just go outside and have a cig if thats all..but get up..this am is day 4 for me..i hit that ltyrozine..gatorade..and heaven help me if i didnt want to do a DAMN thing...just wanted to sit here and whine..but..i didn't..i said ya know..you did this..you fix it..and now its 12:30..and ive managed to get laundry..cleaned my room..sorted closets..i know im runnign on pure adrenaline and caffein..and its killing my back..BUT!...its helping with that 'energy'..loss..just making myself is working miracles..its keeping my mind..and body busy..and everytime my kids **** me off..lmao..which is about every 10 seconds..im using that rush i get from getting mad, and just pushing myself a little harder..btw..i didnt take **** for sleeping..i was pure worn right the hell out..im telling ya..GET UP!..you don't want to..you'll hate it the first hr..but do it..you can get this **** over with faster..:D..i promise..and btw..congrats to ALL of you guys for doing it..damn im counting on you all to make it..if you can so the **** can i..:Doh yeah..im 'faking it till i make it'..cause hell im not letting my kids see me in agony..im super mom !..super mom FUCKIN OFF THE DRUGS!..damn im so glad of that im gonna now go clean a stinky ass cat box..:D.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey, sick--looks like we're on the same schedule. I'm on day 4, too. I had to take trazodone to sleep the last couple of nights. I feel myself getting a little better, but this morning I just wanted to stay in bed with the covers wrapped tight. Couldn't get back to sleep, but just couldn't get up. I finally got out of the house though, and things seem to be better. Thanks for your support. I think I'm going to try the l-tyrosine.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hi,

Just wanted to say you're so right. The first time I had to really push myself to go for a walk. After that I could see I felt better so I made the next walk a little longer. Now I drive down to the "River Walk" and take food along for the ducks. Last Tuesday I had 12 ducks and a few geese following me around and I ran out of food for them. I love the ducks but geese can get a little pushy and they hiss. Tomorrow I'm going back but you can bet I won't run out this time. lol

Hugs.....LS
Helpful - 0
Looks like we are all on day 4.  Things are going pretty good for me.  I feel about the same as usual.  I don't have all of the energy that sickofit has but it's the weekend so I like to take some breaks on the weekend anyway.

Did you all taper or c/t?  If you tapered what dose did you get to when you stopped and what were you taking?

I tapered and it seems to have worked for me.  Pretty much just one day of listlessness and lack of motivation.

I don't know how you fake it, sickofit.  I think it is great you are doing it for your kids but I couldn't be a super anything even if I wasn't withdrawing.  Which, I don't know if I am even withdrawing anymore.  Does anyone know if I could be possibly over the w/d's since I tapered and was on a low dose and didn't abuse the meds I took for legitimate pain.  I just wish my pain was gone.  But at least it is better.  

Keep on going, you all can do it!

SB
Helpful - 0
WOW...you get more done going through WDs than I do when I'm feeling great!! Good for you.  :)
Helpful - 0
I thought the same thing you did!  She has got some major mind over matter going on.  I think she is doing more on her worst days than I do on my best! :)

Sickofallofit, are you a person who just has a natural high energy level??  just curious.  Your posts almost make me feel a little sleepy you are working so hard. :)  I am happy for you and your family that you have the ability to forge ahead like you do!  They are blessed.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.