Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

wd plan, heres the drugs I have....Duchess or ????

Ok, I am down to 5 vikes a day. I had 5 days clean but then relapsed on 5/11.  So I've been on vikes (norco) since then.  I now have about 40 ultrams, 20 somas, and 20 xanax.  How should I use these to help wd?  I can't take any time off work.
I don't know if I should take ultram with soma.  I have back pain but it isn't the main issue, the pills are.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I just wanted to let you know you're not being ignored. There are people here who can give you much more advice and suggestions than I. Make sure your post doesn't go too far down so DutchessGolden will see it when she has time. There are others here than can help you also. My w/d is a little different because I'm on the fentanyl pain patch.

Glad to have you here!!.......Take Care.....LS
Helpful - 0
How long have you been on vicodin and what was your dosage?  I just tapered off of percocet for severe pain (I had surgery to correct it) and I tapered very slowly with my doctor's advice.  I am at day 4 and I haven't had it that bad at all.  I have slept every night and only had one night of bothersome leg cramps. Day one was no big deal at all but day two my energy and motivation were at an all time low.

Can you give me the dosages and your duration and I will try to help if I can.  And can you control the pain with anti-inflammatory meds and/or Tylenol?

SB
Helpful - 0
I lost count, actually.  I think I was at about 6-12 5/325 norcos per day and no more than 4 325 somas.  I am confused about  the different strengts of the pills.  I was on straight hydrocodone apap before going to norcos 6 months ago.  I have been taking vikes in one form or another for a couple of years now.
Thanks for your response.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.