Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ms daytona

Dont  under estimate your inteligance. You may be the smartest, most perceptive person here,,gl in recovery
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi, my name is Mark and I am Ms. Daytona's boyfriend.  I work the night shift so I can be here during the day for the baby.  if you've noticed, her spelling has improved that's because i've been typing for her.  she thought no one would take her seriously because she really didn't do well in school.  but she is not dumb and she is not a troublemaker.  she is one of the sweetest girls you would ever like to meet but she has a lot of common sense.  she is not jealous of the dutchess golden.  my girl works two jobs, keeps our house clean, cooks and is a great mother.  she just hates to see someone she thinks is pulling the wool over someone's eyes.  but anyway she has been trying to get clean for months now and she finally has done it.  today is her 4th day clean.  she was very sick yesterday and the day before but she would sit at my side and tell me what to write.  thank you lorated for standing up for her.  all the others seem to have gotten their jollies by saying mean, cruel things.  and for the dutchess' record, Ms. Daytona did post about her addiction in the beginning.  you just haven't read all her posts.  lorated thanks again, Mark (i guess i would be Mr. Daytona, ha)
Helpful - 0
if your referring to me ,my statement to mis daytona is just what it says. If you read her posts youll see that in alot of them she puts herself down. cant spell,etc. My statement to the other person is also just what it says. A " brand new person with only one post",,,as opposed to a brand new person with only 2 posts,3. I dont even know what that meant I also dont know why I"m answering or even reading responses from anyone but mis daytona since it was addresed to her, I mean negative responses, it makes me sound as paranoid as you 2
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Doesn't give me a whole lot to go on. Did you mean to make a statement??
Helpful - 0
your post is strange
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I was not putting her down. I didn't understand the post. I didn't say anything about first post. I asked if that was supposed to be a statement because I didn't understand it. This is getting to be like little kids on the playground. I will not argue on this forum. I will not  hurt anyone or put anyone down. If you or anyone wishes to hurt me, I don't mind because I would have to have that mentality for it to make an impression. I'm  taking Mangee's advice and you would do well to take it, too.
Helpful - 0
this is clearly miscommunication,I posted a simple message of encouragement to a person with low self esteem. It had nothing to do with ANYONE but that person, wasnt about what ANYONE said but her and now your telling me to take someones advice,uh uh but I"ll make ya a deal. I wont read or respond to your posts and you mine,,k,,gl in recovery,I pray for everyone
Helpful - 0
funny?! a brand new person with only1 post? strange............cindy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.