Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

the message is hope..........

the message is hope and the promise is freedom from active addiction. that an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, loose the desire to use and find a new way to live.
key words: freedom from ACTIVE addiction.
Follow me....
I have found a way.
Lizzie Lou and CO. will only keep you here in your active addiction. Free yourselves from slavery to pills. There is so much more out there then listening to her bs on this forum. Life is great.
HELP YOUR SELF AND THEN HELP SOMEONE ELSE. there is no bigger happiness then in helping another suffering addict.

FAITH, ACCEPTANCE, SURRENDER, HONESTY, OPEN -MINDNESS, HUMILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY, PATIENCE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, SERVICE TO OTHERS, WILLINGNESS.

you will forget about:
DENIAL, GUILT, SUBSTITUTION, RATIONALIZATION, JUSTIFICATION, DISTRUST OF OTHERS, DERELICTION, DEGRADATION, EMBARRASSMENT, ISOLATION, LOSS OF CONTROL.

the messagis IS hope and promise IS freedom.
we do recover.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
you are one sick individual !!!!!!!    people that fallow you will wind up killing themselves !!!  GROW UP AND GET THE HELL OUTA HERE!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
i have only been on here a short while, but I think you are a trip!  Seriously dude, you need to chill out.  Say what you mean in normal language.  I'm not trying to be rude, just lay off a little while.  I love reading everyone's posts (most of the time)  they are full of promise, hope, faith, and love.  Most of all, I can totally relate to the way they feel.  I realize I'm not the only one in the world going through this.  Lizzy Lou has often times given me adivce and I'm not sure about the other person you are referring to.  Anyway, chill!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.