Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day two off of Morphine

Thanks to those who responded last night it was very comforting to know there is someone to talk to.  When hubby awoke this morning he said he was feeling better but that lasted until he sat up.  He is not as agitated as last night but I think the xanax helped.  They are perscribed to him for 2 a day and he might take one every two weeks so they work when he does take them:)He is now going through the cold chills & the hot flashes.  Body temp is up a bit today also but I gave him some advil and that seems to be controlling it.  Blood pressure is staying steady also.  He is also now starting just a tad bit with the upset stomach & loose bowels.  So.....I guess today and tonight might be a bit more of a bumpier road then last night.  I never did sleep last night.  I am just so afraid I will not here him if he needs me.  I left this morning to take our newfew to school (he lives with us) and when I came home hubby was beside himself because he thought I left him to go on his own.  Just looking at the panick on his face made me cry.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
wow, I wish I got that treatment coming of. I get well it's your fault that you keep taking them, even though he takes them too, not like me but he would if I didn't hid the bottle!
Helpful - 0
you are such a good wife!!! he is very lucky to have you help him..i hope his day and night is not too bad.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.