Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

hour 65

No real symptons and my AC is finally working again!  WOOHOO!  Right how all im really concerned with is sleeping well, since i havent the past 2 nights?  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Could it be stress and not withdrawal?  I tried to drink a few beers last night but only got through 2 1/2 and fell asleep but then woke up 3 1/2 hours later.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
352798 tn?1399298154
You have posted on an old post and on a Substance Abuse Forum.
You may want to try  adifferent forum like sexual health http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/207
or STDs http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/98
Helpful - 0
Hi
I Just want to ask for knowledge that in how many days We come to know that we are infected by AIDS.after doing sex with AIDS patient.

Please Reply Back if u Know It is urgent,
And Also tell me that is there any solution to overcome AIDS with in some period.

Thanks
Helpful - 0
Yeah i bought some, just didnt use them yet. Thanks!
Helpful - 0
Have you tried a tylanol PM or any PM over the counter meds? They should help and are no addidcting.
Helpful - 0
Oh ok.  Well the reason i asked is any other symptons are already gone, and the symptons i did have were pretty minor.......so i didnt know if the waking up was from no pills or not.
Helpful - 0
Its wds........Thats apart of the many......left over feelings..and lack of sleep can last for weeks for some ppl.........

There is Valruim Root or something like that...or a sleep aide....or Serotonin that will help you with sleeping...Other than all the at home remedies you can think of at home....I am personally a pot smoker that does it for me.......So I didnt go thru all that too much..thank goodness......

Hang in there!! Congrats on your 65 hour...may many others come your way!!

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.