Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
211417 tn?1189755822

Construction

Hey, its been SOOOOOO long.  I have read some, and wanted to say hi, and that I have missed all of you dearly. I hope everything is going well for you. Enjoy your weather!  Gotta love good 'ole TEXAS! Yee Haw!
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
202347 tn?1189755825
Rebecca: I know I was not here when you were here last but I have read about the incident when a lot of people got "booted" and all I heard of you was that you did not do anything wrong and basically just got caught in the crossfire, so to speak. That is really neither here nor there because you are here now and I know that I am glad to see that you are here!

Construction: Hey! I have been trying to catch up on posts which I'm not reading a lot of them b/c of all the nonsense. How are you doing? You decided to quit smoking about b-day time right? How is that going? Hope you have been having some really good quality time with your children. You deserve this!
BTW what did you end up doing to celebrate your b-day?

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hi,
So glad you're back. We're having decent weather even up here in IN. It's good to see your name on the board. Take Care

((((((((((((((REBECCA)))))))))))) hugs, LS
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
Thank you ma'am.  I know that you have helped many people out here in addiction land, so thats great!  

Thank you for the warm welcome back, have a nice evening.
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
Thank you, it is nice to talk to people that I haven't spoken with in so long.  Glad the weather is nice for you, it makes such a HUGE difference in how you feel doesn't it?
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
Hey! I have seen you posting, how have you been lady? You finally got your amitryptiline upped to 300mg that's good, is it helping? You have started your last 12mcg patch now haven't you? How are you feeling after going down to that amount hun?

I have read some posts from yesterday but none of the posts today on the nonsense. I have a completely newfound respect for you after reading your post to Ms Daytona, that truly is amazing! I'm just so glad that you are here now!

HUGS!!!
xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
hi lady, doing ok today? i sent you an email but maybe i sent to the wrong one? i have the yahoo one...didnt geta response so, maybe its an old one? i don't have a new one. but i just wanted to say hi and hope to talk to you soon.  turn on your yahoo sometimes...lol. i malways there...love all...cindy
ps texrebecca,,,i was a lurker (stillam) when all that mess happened, and glad to see you back.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.