Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

does anyone read my posts anymore lol lol lol

Hey guys
I dont see alot of replys to my posts anymore lol whats up guys do  i smell funny lol anyway just hope u are all okay and my husband is not doing so well again they are talkin about putting him in the hospital again im so worried about him guys need a little support here if anyone can spare any luv to all~!~~Chros
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey sweetie,

I keep missin' you lol... everytime I get on messenger you're not on... everytime you're on I'm not lol... oh well we'll be on together eventually.  I'm so sorry about your hubby and your finances.  I wish I could help but unfortunately we are in the same boat.  (Two months behind on everything lol)  I'm praying for your family and I hope everything goes well soon.  I miss you sooo much.  It's been crazy as hell around here.  Damn!!!  I swear, somethings gotta give soon or I'm gonna explode!!! lol

I'll ttyl take care and god bless you, luvs you whole bunches, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Hang in there, babe.  Is there a local church or program of some type you could get tiemporary help?  Most churches will at least kick down some food.  When I was waitressing, getting my degree, and on welfare back 16 years ago or so, I was so broke I couldn't even use the heat in our house because I wouldn't be able to pay the bill.  I started thumbing through various agencies and found a few churches to help out with food.  Even a grocery store helped out.  I had a baby and a 9 yr old at the time.

I started zoning out on meds when I was caring for my mom, who was dying from a couple of strokes.  I cared for her (changing her diapers, feeding her, everything) for six years but the last year was especially hard.  She would cry in pain and there was nothing I could do to help her.  I just took my pills, gave her some morphine, and tried to zone out.  It was hell for her but it was also for me.  All the while I'm holding a full time job working with emotionally disturbed teens.
Anyway, don't mean to dump my story on ya.  Just want you to know I understand the "escape" factor.
We are here for each other.  Take good care.  Take those few minutes like Rebecca posted.  Have a cup of tea or a hot bath.  We need our mini "vacations" from our busy days.
Helpful - 0
I live in a very small town in the sticks of nebraska. I make $9.25 per hour and that is expected to feed my kids pay all bills and everything else i get paid twice a month and i work all the time hardley ever do i see my kids and for what? Right now i have 5 cents in my saving acct and no money here at home i cannot even afford a gallon of milk and even when my hubby is working he dont bring home much because he is fifty thousand dollars behind in child support from past relationships and the state takes half and yes i said HALF of every check he makes. We are considered below poverty yet the state says we do not qualify for any help because they count hubbys income  before deductions. Money is one of the reasons i keep going back to pills because i worry just how im gonna afford food and w//d makes me crazy so when i take pills it deadends the worrys ya know luv to u chros
Helpful - 0
how is he feeling??? man i wish i had money, because i would send you some in a heartbeat, to help out...What are you going to do? if you don't mind me asking where do you live
man my heart goes out to you
Helpful - 0
You guys rock man lol and tx rebecca u made my night what u said just now made me feel so good i am so worried about my husband and if he goes back to hospital tomorrow i will be missing work and he already is missing work and we are two months behind on everything and i just cannot take anymore stress but thanks to all of u because i do think of u all as my other family without u guys i would be lost so when they shut offf my internet lol dont think i deserted u lol ttyl luv to ALL~Chros
Helpful - 0
i thought i did post back to you..I am sorry if you think someone didn't ...i am here for a while if you want to talk i am here
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
Since I have been gone, I just wanted you to know, that I remember the very day you joined, and I have read each and every post you  have EVER written.  You are very inspiring to people.  I wish you could see the way people's words light up when they respond to  your posts.  

No worries about your smell, I have a head cold!

Rebecca~..~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.