Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
211417 tn?1189755822

My Three Musketeers

Tink, FLaddict, and Oxysbliss.  What in the world would I do without ya'll???  You were my firsts.. my medhelp firsts!  We have all known each other for so, so ,so long know, that I really honestly consider each of you friends.  I don't throw that term around easily.  I don't just talk to a person for a few times, have alot in common, and then call them friends of mine.  Ya'll girls are my frineds, so thanks.  It means alot to me.
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey girlie...glad to see you back  :)

Jen
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
I was walking down the hall, saying "cinny, cinny, winny" I just wen tto the ladies room, and thought OH SH*T I didn't write cinnamonstix down.  Okay, okay, I totally suck!  You girl, are a GREAT friend of mine.

I HATE MYSELF FOR LEAVING YOU OUT LIKE THAT!! WWAAAHHHHH!!!

You know I love you honey, don't you?  Just as much as all of them.  I have my FOUR musketeers!
Helpful - 0
hey dont forget Chrosty lol lol i am not an old timer that goes way back with you but i hope to be considered a friend as well. lol just joking but not about the friend part u are a great person and i would love to get to know u better my dear. I dont know if u have kids but i have a son who just turned five and a daughter who is two years old nothing to do with the price of rice just wondered if u have kids and how old they are lots of love chros

ps i am a dork read your post below and see that u do have kids sorry lol see we have something else in common luvs ya chros
Helpful - 0
I know you meant me, too....lol  Don't worry.
Hey gimme a call tomorrow if you have time....I want to ask you if you have caught on to the little game someone is playing again.........

MISS YOU ALOT!

Love
Jen
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
What time is best for you, I'm home all day. Check your myspace.
Helpful - 0
K i'm gonna go check myspace now....but I'm home all day tomorrow...so anytime is good.

MUAHS!!!

Jenny
Helpful - 0
please.
Helpful - 0
Thank you thank you thank you...
Ilove not being forgotten lol.......

Becky its great to see you back girl...I hope all is well, I know there has been alot of stuff on your plate...and just know you can always find me on IM..

Love you girl

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.