Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

just a little concerned............

For the last month or so, I have noticed several posts directed to one person in particular.  It nearly seems like this person has taken over as the leader of our forum.  I think we need to depend on each other for support instead of handing over all the power to one individual.  Nobody on this forum is better than the other.  Let's just be smart and try not to depend too much on one person for advice and support, that's all.  Remember the old saying "if sounds too good to be true, it probably is".  I do not want to go into more detail, I just want us all to think before we act, that's all.

Love, Cindy
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
give more detail who are you talking about.? u can't just write somthing like that when we are one big family....that is not fair...just my opinion
Helpful - 0
if it walks like a duck ,,,well, you know,anyway thats good advice regardless of who your talking about
Helpful - 0
Im so glad I finally caught you,,, I posted you below after I missed your post,,, I hope all is well,, I am really sleepy tonight and I am off to bed,, How is everything going for you???  Thanks for your support last week,,, I miss posting you,, I get tired of the drama every now and again and I take a few days off,,, It just to much,,, I would love to hear more about how you are feeling,,, But, I cant hardly type, I am so tired tonight,,, Hope your night is good,, Huggs,, G
Helpful - 0
I don't see us as being off balance or posting to one person more than others.  If there are people with certain knowledge and/or talents then I think it is fine for us to address that person and it is very caring for that person to share with us.  I also don't see anyone walking or talking like a duck.

Best of luck in your recovery.
Helpful - 0
You hit the nail on the head
Helpful - 0
Well if you dont see the imbalance then I"m not suprised you missed the duck
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.