Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

kratom how to use

make a tea from using a ratio of 1gm of crushed kratom to 1 oz of water and boil the hell out of it for 30 min   strain it add sugar and chill in the fridg ... about 8 to 10 oz of tea will give you about 7 to 15 mg of kratom... that is a mediun dose doses higher than 20 grams will make you feel very sleepy.... lower doses will give you a stimulation effect... so if you have 25gm of kratom use 25oz of water just google "how to make kratom tea" and you can get the directions to make tea to the proper strength.....jeffjeff
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am getting off tramadol too (day 17 or 18) and I am feeling so miserable that I am tempted to try the Kratom I purchased a long time ago, but didn't have the courage to try. But if I decide to try it, I don't have a scale, can you say how much the amount to make tea is in teaspoons? And how do you mask the taste, I have read that it tastes awfull.
Thanks in advance, and congratulations on day 31 - I wish I were there...
Minnie    
Helpful - 0
minnie...  a teasspoon of crushed kratom is roughly 7grams.. if you order it from   WWW.KRATOMMASTER.COM  THEY SHIP IT IN PRE MESURED BAGS.  in you use the ratio of 1 gram kratom to 1oz of fresh water it will make a tea that is just right.... it has a similar taste of regular hot tea but with a green taste.. i mix vanillla,and cinnamon with it and sweeten it with maple syrup.... that masks the taste to make it easer to drink... if you cant stand the taste just chase it with juice to wash it down.. cranberry juice works for me to kill the taste... hope this works.... and by the way Tramadol is killer to get off of isnt it!  i took 15 50mg tabs daily for over 2 years and quit it cold turkey and the first week was HELL.. the kratom has been a life saver for me.....jeffjeff
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much for your information.  Its funny that you got your stuff from that site,, I was just on it last night.  It is all so confusing if you read it,, I need someone to tell me exactly how to do it,,, I do love the idea that they send pre-measured packets, I also love that they ship it in 4 days.  I cant wait,,, I have 3 kids and I keep relapsing because of the energy thing,,, This might be the kick start I need,,,
PS.  I am so happy for you on your clean time.  I remember when you first came on here and you were having such a hard time,, You did it,,, In my opinion, I dont think this is any diffrent than Suboxone.  I have taken that in detox and it gives you the energy that you need to go on,,, Unfortunatley, its not in the budget right now,,,
Huggs,, Thank-you for the info,,, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.