Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

My experience with kratom

Boy did I get alot done today!!!!!!!  Kratom did not effect my anxiety at all like I was fearing.  Although I wasn't needing zanax during the day anymore anyways.  I was a little affraid because I deffinaltely have had to cut down n my coffee.

I went to Wal Mart and bought a scale that measured grams. Boy did I look  like an idiot measure a powder like substance in the wal mart parking lot.  Well it said it measured grams.  When I measured out the recomended 2 grams suggested (I had the powdered extract 10x) the package said that I had 24 grams when I measured it to read 2grams it was half of what I had.  So I guesteimated and did 2/24ths of what I thought I had.  I took some at 11am and then some again at 3pm.  Cleaned house went to the nursery and got stuff to landscape my yard made dinner didi laundry and still had enough energy to talk to my teenagers regarding their progress reports.(some not so good) Cleaned up, made some smor makinfs for my kids friend made a fire in the fire pitt and still had energy to keep a good eye on those 18yr olds.  So I guess the main problem is the preparation, but now i'm not affraid of it.  Anyone have any questions I'll b glad to answer.  I'm going to try to catch up on some posts looks like its been a busy night!!!    
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow, it sounds great.  I cant wait to get mine,,, Im jealous... I had no idea you had kids, that story does sound funny about the scale and the Wal-Mart parking lot,, lol, LMAO..... Good for you,, I am so happy for you,,,, Huggs,, let me know how tomorrow goes.. I get lost when the drama starts, but, I will look for your post,,,Huggs,, G
Helpful - 0
I have an 18yr, 16yr twins, 7yr and 5yrs.  They shipped it pretty fast.  I was totaly laughing at myself in wal mart parking lot., especialy when I spilled some, you would have thought it was gold.  I didn't mind the taste either.  I put it in a little green tea.  What drama is going on now??  I'm not sure whaat the big ruckus is about looky?  I guess I can't see through the trees on that one I just have never seen tham do anything THAT bad, but I don't see all the posts.  I would love it if some one would fill me in.
Helpful - 0
substitutes,,lmao
Helpful - 0
Don't get it. Guess I need it spelled out for me.
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
The energy has been found!!! I am so happy you had a positive experience with the Kratom. LMAO....A scale in the wal mart parking lot LOL that's good stuff hun!

Oh the drama is nothing, just someone fingerpointing at me again and some lookyhere stalker (so I've heard, that used to be called Nomas) but there are 2 of them here and one of them is totally cool from what I've read. One is lookyhere and the other is loookyhere. 2 different people, you can't duplicate screen names so I don't know what the deal is but I read a couple posts from one of them and seemed to be a real good forum member. You'll have to go back to page 4 maybe 5 it's been super busy here. I was offline for the day and when I got on I think it was Saturday night, there was Ms Daytona and about 3 threads and I don't know how many posts about a conversation I had with Keri (RBC3) You know how it goes around here.

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.