Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To FLaddict

Thanks---we are going this alone---can't talk to Dr because of many reasons---any other ideas???????  Will migraine meds help??  I have some imatrex???  Thanks again--this list is a gift to all
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
who are you? i see you all over this forum.  do you feeel that if you tell the MD the truth that you feel that they will cut you off?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I haven't found anything OTC online.. lots of chinese herbal rememdies... there has to be something.. google and look around.. I wish i could be more help..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
thats the only thing I know off hand that can help alot.. Things like valium can also help if they are taken in small doses and only for a few days.. I will do some research to see if I come across anything that might help..  Hot bathes and showers are relaxing too.. I will get back to you to see if I found anything online..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.