Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

to everyone on here u are all special please read this lol/UPDATE ON HUBBY AND ME

Nightly check in just got off work as usual and i missed all of u and this may sound corny but at work sometimes to pass the time i think of all u guys and pray for u as well that is how much u all mean to me.

Update on hubby---He passed one hell of a kidneystone along with lots of bloodclots yesterday and tomorrow he is going to try and fil his hydros for the pain and man is he in alot of pain but u all know what that means for me i wont even go there right now.

My question i have been asking myself is why me im not that strong of a person why was i the chosen one to be an addict and i have been an addict my whole life. I just wanna be normal live a life where i dont wake up in a panic attack when i know i am out of meds. live a life where i am not CONSTANTLY thinking how im going to keep getting them because in my mind life just doesnt seem worth living without them does anyone else feel this way let me know guys okay luv to all of u ~~Chros
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
You should consider your hubby's meds off limits to you.. He is in major pain and needs them. I know that is not what you want to hear.. and I know its hard having them around.  We are here to support you. My whole family is predisposed to kidney stones so I know how awful they are... spent many a night in the ER with a family member..
Helpful - 0
Yes in the seven years ive been with him ive spent many nights in hosp for the stones and yesterday the doc told him to come up and get a shot of demeral so he did helped for a little while anywya

Oh yea my memories for **** but didnt u just get married girl??? Congrats to u both and hope everything was nice,, if u got time tell me a little about it okay Luv ya chros
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.