Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Feeling Alone Tonight

I wish you guys lived closer so I could have some real life support and to hang out with someone who knows what I am going thru, I am so tired of faking how I really feel.
16 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey i know the feeling....

I do know one person who is going through the same thing I am, but she is an adult whose oldest son is my best friend.  I'm only 17 and nobody understands how it feels to be addicted to medication or what not.  They only know the feeling of quitting things such as weed and alcohol and such...

I wish I had other people to cope with in person :-/
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Have you made any progress on your hydro consumption?? How has it been? My hubby really was the main reason I came here too..
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
Hey, I forgot about the yahoo IM mine is texbecca3  so save mine also.

I forgot to say something sooner, but I think the one of you girls were upset about your son being autistic earlier.  I wanted to let you know that Both my youngest two kids are autistic.  My 3 yr old daughter is not severe, but my 2 yr old son is VERY severly autistic, so if you ever need to talk or ask, then do it!  I have spent the last two yrs of my life in all different types of therapy's, and schools, play groups, you name it, we've done it.  I have great ideas that I could not have functioned without someone sharing them with me, so don't hesitate to ask.

Rebecca~..~
Helpful - 0
i am going to download yahoo right now, tx reb, what is yours? thanks so much.
Helpful - 0
No I am not new.  Been lurking around here since mid January when my husband asked me to check this out.  He was/is concerned about my hydro comsumption.  I am very happy to hear how far you have made it.  I was here the first nite you were on, and it is so wonderful to see the progress and the difference in your outlook.  You can and will succeed in beating this.
Helpful - 0
i would go to a meeting but i live in such a small town where everyone knows everyone!
Helpful - 0
that would be awesome! please send me your address, thanks.
Helpful - 0
hey thanks for jumping in to talk to me! i have never seen you on here before, are you new?
Helpful - 0
I feel so bad for u i have my hubby and two small kids but when it comes to my addiction i feel so alone and those who do know about it say just stop taking the pills and i wish it were that easy ya know . I could use a great persn like u to talk to if you ever wanna Instant message let me know i will give u my address okay sweets luv ya LOTS Chros
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
Hey honey, this is for you and chrosty.  Save my email addy and send me a line, I would love to keep in touch with you. Sometimes I don't check in here, but I always check my emails.  

I'm always here for you, and I'm always up LATE, sitting outside smoking cigs until my lungs fall off my body.  Sometimes I can use people to chat with too.  I talk with FLaddict, and Tink, and Cinnystix on the phone.  It is important to have support, even if they are 100's of miles away, you won't feel so alone.
Read my response to FLaddicts posting to me down below, and save it.

Rebecca~..~
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
well download yahoo and join the party...  my screen name is stephanie_stylisttothestars  you can add me.. and others have it too.. i finally got it a few weeks ago and was glad I did.
I wish I could be of more support for you..  feel free to email me as well  ***@****  
Helpful - 0
thanks that is so sweet, i only have msn messenger. now i cannot stop crying and I don't know why.
Helpful - 0
thanks girl, i just got off the phone with my bf and all he does is brag about work and all of the GREAT women that he works with and what an awesome job he does, barf, and all I want to do right now is go back to work, but so far nothing has come up yet, I live alone and I am just tired of being lonely.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Aw.. honey thats so sad... you poor thing.. Have you thought about going to a meeting?? Or looking for a support group in your area?? It may help to get to know people locally.  Do you have yahoo messanger?? If not you should sign up its free. I IM people from the forum when I can't post. Its also faster.. If I lived close to you I would invite you for a cup of tea..
Helpful - 0
Hey there sweetie
I know i am not there next to u but i know what it feels like to be all alone thru this and i just want u to know i am here for u infact i just said a prayer for u because i can feel how u feel and its no fun at all i will be on awhile if u wanna talk okay honey lots of luv ~ Chros
Helpful - 0
I am here.......
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.