Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Grieving Widow

Hey you,, Thank-you for you sweet words.  I am always missing you lately.  I get so tired of the drama.  I have no clue why some people here just keep the fire burning by responding to a few of the trouble makers that we get here. It gets old.  I do miss posting you, seems like we are on diffrent schedules now a days.. How are things going with you??  Are you ok, depressed, happy???  Let me know,, I think about you quite a bit.  I know that you are busy with your grand-daughter,, I know how tough those little ones can be.. Then they go to sleep they are like sleeping angels,lol...If you get a chance let me know how you are doing,, Miss you,,,Huggs, G
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh my God, we are actually on here at the same time!  I having been trying to work tonight while watching American Idol at the same time, so you can imagine that means it will take me at least two extra hours to get my required line count in for the day.  I have been busy.  I gave my middle daughter a wedding reception last weekend which went really well with the exception of several people that "should" have been there but weren't.  When I think to how many of these things I have been to in my lifetime, my own brother didn't even show.  But Tiffany and her new hubby had a good time and got some cool gifts. That is a lot more than I got when we got married - my husband and I eloped to Mexico when I was 15 and he was 19!  Believe me, if you knew me better, you would know I am not the kind of person to do something like that.  But we were stupid and in love, now I have no pictures to look at and no memories of anything but hearing my vows in Spanish!  The judge had to tell me when to say "I do".  Oh well, I have no regrets though, would probably do the same thing all over again.  My oldest daughter, the one with my 5-year-old granddaughter is moving this weekend so I will be driving to Austin to help them, mainly to babysit I hope, I am not too much into physical work anymore, plus the apartment they are moving to is on the third floor!  I am dreading every visit already.  So, how are your kiddo's and what have you been up to?  I have been feeling okay, I still wish everyday after coming here and reading, that I could get up the nerve to get off these meds.  I did decide not to ask my doctor to up my methadone last week even though, physically, I do believe I need it.  I don't have to have it though, so I will get by on what I have, that is the least I can do, is not to start taking bigger doses I guess.  I can tell I would feel better if I were on a stronger dose, sometimes I just feel a twinge of withdrawal even after I take my meds.  But I can live with that.  Going to get back to work.  Good talking to you!

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Cindy, I agree, I need to get on something too.. I keep relapsing, mainly because of the energy thing,, It sucks,,,
My kids are doing well, thanks for asking,, they are just 3 of the wildest terrors I have ever seen, then the next minute, they are angels sent from heaven, lol..
I dont remember hearing your whole story.. When did your husband pass??  I love the story about eloping in Mexico, lol... Love does make us do fun things,,, That is something I would so do though,, I am a libra and I love, love,, lol..  I am gettng off of the computer for right now, but, I am going to get a new yahoo screen name that I can post so we can email each other,,, I so feel for you taking care of your granddaughter,, but, 5 is a really good age, my oldest is 6 and thank-god for him,, If it wasnt for him, I dont know how I would get through the day, lol....Huggs, I am glad we had a chance to post to each other tonight,,, Luv, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.