Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tim2H

Hey Tim, this is Mark.  i should've checked on you earlier; Kristi wanted me to see how you were doing on your first day clean?  she's managed to work all day today, yesterday was really bad for her.  hey, i have a question since you've been thru withdrawals before.  do withdrawals make you lose weight?  Kristi is already thin but it looks like she is getting thinner and i am worried.  anyway, let us know how you are doing.  Thanks, Mark
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey Mark,
Thank Kristie for her concern. I didn't stop today  but will tomorrow,  throwing out the rest of the pills tonite. I lost my appetite after quiting 4 mos ago and probably lost a few pounds. Kristi is doing great and I give her credit for working during this time. She will feel much better in a few more days, the mental part is the hardest to go through. I like fruit and bought stuff today for smoothies because will not be eating and am going to make it work this time.  If she can't eat  a smoothie would be good for her. Make sure she is drinking lots of water to flush her out.  

Hope you two have a great night and keep me updated.

Tim
Helpful - 0
ALLRIGHT KRISTIE,,ALLRIGHT MARK,,you guys are doing great,keep it up
Helpful - 0
we're pulling for you too.  i like smoothies a lot.  that is a good idea because i have no appetite whatsoever.  this is the hardest thing i've ever done and i hope it will get better soon.  i know it will be worth it.  thanks for your help.  Kristi (Ms. Daytona)
Helpful - 0
thanks for the encouragement; what a boost.  it really means a lot to me.  thank you very much, Kristi (Ms. Daytona)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.