Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

road2recovery

i read your post, but its a few down so i thought i'ld reply to you up here.  What a day...OMG...i told you about having to go to the dentist on Wed. and have that old root canal flushed out, right??? well the "temp filling" popped out this morning, about 20 mins b-4 they dentist left for the day!!! plus its been hurting more and more every day. so i went in and he had to pull it out!!! the infection was soooo bad, even after they flushed it and put me on antibiotics the infection was coming back. and the PAIN!!!! OMG... it hurt soooo bad!!!! since the infection causes inflammation and I cant take anti-inflammatories i wasnt getting ANY relief!!!! I'm still completely numb, but the dentist said when he pulled it, ALOT of infection drained out, hopefully when i get the feeling back in my face, my pain will have sugnificantly dropped. I am soooo tired!!!! i havent had a good nights sleep since Monday!!! i'm gonna send you an email, i have some other stuff to tell you, but i dont want to post it. so check your email in about 10 mins...

thanks for checking on me, your such a sweetheart....

luv ya,
tink  :)
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
211417 tn?1189755822
aw- honey!  OUCH!!! that sounds just completely awful, I hope it feels better after you regain feeling too.  I have SOOOOOOOOOO much to tell you.  Things have been just terrible over here.  So much going on, and I need an ear more than anything.
I'm glad you are getting at least some relief while your are numb!
Love you,
beck#2
Helpful - 0
Girl, I hadnt realized  so much was going on with you! Wow, you must be just exhausted...Please rest up and remember to take time out for you, a hot bath if you can..or able....alot of rest and water....I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and you are in my prayers! I know we havent been able to talk much with all going on.........The girls home yet? I thought they were by now.............It must be so great for them to be home if they are...I wish all the best to you !! Remember Im here if you need me....Love you

Happy Thoughts and Prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.