Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anybody got time to talk?

Hey all,
Hope all of u are having a good night. I just got off work it was busy as hell but i got through i guess. Just need a little conversation ya know feeling lonley right now. So if anyone is on please talk to me luv to all~Chros
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I really need to talk im not sure why no one wants to talk to me but i hope its nothing i did or said if u guys start disliking me i will have no body and that scares the **** out of me seriously u guys all are very important to me and very important in my recovery if i ever get to a recovery luv u all chros
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am here... I was posting to the new person above you.. How are things??
Helpful - 0
not very good tonight anxiety kicking in pretty bad but i know its gonna fuckin suck the next week or so for me but i only did it to myself how are u? Good i hope just lots of anxiety tonight is all you know the routine lol but anyway ttyl chros
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Can you take a hot bath... just to relax.. take deep breaths.. You have been down this road before so you know that it will get better.. Just keep hanging on and soon it will be alot better..
Helpful - 0
hey girl nice to talk to u but if u dont mind my asking how long have u been off meds or are u i cannot keep track of everyone on here if u are off how did u do it please let me know luv ya chros
Helpful - 0
I am here, too. Don't worry, we'll stick by you. The anxiety is horrible. It literally makes you feel like you are going crazy! Hot, and I mean HOT baths help alot...take as many as you need. I truly believe that the anxiety worsens the more you get yourself worked up. You prob dont want to hear this right now, but when it's all over with, you will never have felt better. Great job on abstaining. We're here if you need us, and fladdict is right.....deep breaths.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I have been tapering off.. I started at 10 per day. I am going to go on Suboxone for a few days to finish the taper.. my doc appt is in less than two weeks. I tried to go cold turkey once and thought I was gonna kill my hubby.. so i decided to taper down. it has taken awhile and has been filled with ups and downs. but i have stuck to it.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.