Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

fishmeal-I just wanna thank u......................

Hey there jim i just wanna thank u for responding to me alot lately and it means alot. You are very encouraging to me and could u do me a favor check out any place in Nebraska where a doc would help a person out with suboxone or whatever its called if u could do some reasearch for me itd be greatly appreacited and remember i am broke as a joke with only ten cents in my bank account and have no insurance but i figure hey its worth looking into right????? Let me know and thanks again for being such a great friend to me i need it right now lots of luv to u and get back to me on that when u can id rather not post the city im from which im sure u can understand but the state is good old out of nowhere yes the sticks Cornhusker state of Nebraska lol luvs again ~~~Chros
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177036 tn?1192286635
What large city are you near?? You don't have to give me yours just the nearest big one...
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
for starters,vcopy and paste this on you address bar

http://www.suboxone.com/

and this one

http://www.suboxone.com/patients/resources/find_a_doctor.aspx

You can call each and every one in your area and ask them if you can make payments... give them the sob and tell them about you job and kids...

Believe me you can actually work OK on this stuff.... and the let down is fairly easy!!!!!!

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.