Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Well folks, I have some news

Threw frustration...I have decided to stop smoking weed....I shared a joint yesterday with like 5 people...and had a bowl on Saturday and that's been it....as most of you know Im a daily smoker..to help keep my food down, as well as to help me sleep

Since then, I have almost **** myself a few times today, I havent been able to keep anything down..and I am working on ......about 6 hours sleep in the past 72 hours or something to that nature.....lol.........I am making myself in pretty rough shape..

I dont really use pills anymore...at least hardly ever......Im almost completly sober.......lol..
NOw, I live with lol 3 other potheads.....So I dont know how this is going to go but I am going to try my hardest........

I feel pretty good though, I mean mind wise....I was driving today from town and I wasnt feeling rushed like I wanted to speed and wasnt getting frustrated, and I was behind a lol truck which usually ****'s me off...however..not today

My cousin and I are doing good...she is being very supportive with me right now...I have told her about my slips with pills..and she sees me today and knows Im not making this **** up.....So I feel pretty good...clean slate folks..is coming lol

I hope you are all doing well, you are all in myh thoughts and prayers and I hope to chat with you guys soon...I may be here lol alot soon...

Love
C
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
211417 tn?1189755822
Good luck babydoll, you know I'm here if you need me! MUAH!
Helpful - 0
Oh and...I am going to see my doctor tomorrow and I am requesting sleeping pills...so I can at least sleep.............

Not sure what he can prescribe for my throwing up...but I hope something........

Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
Hey girl!  Congrats on your decision to quit weed but I'm so sorry you're feeling so shitty.  
Things are still strange here to say the least but I am going to be posting once again,.
I've missed you.  I replied to yout post a few days ago but it got lost way down below and I can't check my myspace mail because my account was phished once again and I'm locked out of it.
Anyway...... post away...... and FEEL BETTER!
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
You're doing great and you're stronger than you think. It's hard being around people who are still smoking weed when you want to quit because you can always just sit real close to them and breathe deep. LMAO

Hugs.......LS
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
wtf is this world coming to?   did you say what i think you said or do i need to go back and read that again?  hehe

oxy...i've got to tell you that one...just one of my prayers has been answered.  just making the decision to stop puffing is music to my ears...and long time coming.   i hope that one day you will see what a depressant pot is and how it is affecting you in the long run.  

good luck to you sweetie...but you've got to know how hard that is going to be living in the same house with puffers.   is there any way that you could talk to everyone and tell them of your decision?  will they be willing to support your decision and not smoke around you?

so glad you are doing better,
kim
Helpful - 0
just a suggestion for the nausea. if you have nausea and thats why u cant keep food down maybe the doc can give u some phenegren? u can also use it for sleep. my b/f smokes weed and hes real impatient, so i know where youre coming from there. hang in there
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.