Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

Parade and new granddaughter

Just got back from the parade down town. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time. The parade was..well....not so good. Just not a big city so our parade was mostly horses, tractors, and tow trucks. lol We did have the high school band though and they were good.

I'm getting ready to go see my new grandbaby. She's a little over two days old. I mentioned it in someone's post last night. Oh well...she's important to me anyway. lol

Please All Take Care....LS
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congratulations!  So you became a grandmother while I was at the beach?  How wonderful!  And she's a lucky baby to have a grandmother like you.  I am really excited for you!  I want to be a grandmother one day, but I don't think my children are ever going to grow up enough to become responsible parents!  ha
Congratulations again.
Much love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
My mother thought the same way and although she had to wait 33 years for it to happen, it did and she now has th emost beautiful perfect little grand baby ever!!
(I might be a little biased!!
Helpful - 0
I think you might be!
But that's ok :)
Yoda
Helpful - 0
YOU'RE A GRANDMA?????????? Awsome! Congrats!! Have you seen her yet? Details!!!!!!!!!! Pounds, length, hair, etc! That is so exciting. My mom is the best Grandma to my 2 year old son, and he loves her so much. She just loves it, and brags all the time, lol! You can brag here...a new life is something to celebrate!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Ah gee you women are all alike when there is a baby mentioned... heehee....

YOU SHOULD SEE ME WITH MY 14 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER... I CAN'T BE AWAY FROM HERE MORE THAN A FEW HOURS!!

Congratulations on your new Grandaughter!
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
I'm with Yoda and Em hunny! Definitely a very blessed child to have you and DETAILS!!!! This is when you get to brag brag brag and there is a universal rule of protection, even if someone gets agitated the world knows during this time you have to keep your mouth shut!

Congratulations love

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635

I have been posting earlier about this video and before you take a look at it you might check out the question posted have way down the page asking the Dutchess about her thought on it.

We will not have anymore children vaccinated.  It is a little on the conspiracy side for me but right on about the vaccines.

Below is, "Vaccines, Mercury and the Global Agenda."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646&hl=en
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
aaawwwhhh...how sweet ! ! !   isn't this like #3?  i am hoping that madison's new wife is pregnant...they actually started trying a month before they got married...guess i had a little to do with that.   my aunt, that i visit at the beach all the time, is expecting her first grandchild...a little girl...in september.   she and i are very close... and good friends... as she is only two years older than me.  so, of course, we want to have our grandbabies close together in age...so "the begging" began.  

give that new baby a big smooch...

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Thanks to all of you. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and my daughter is fine and so is she. I was a grandma the first time at 31.(talk about shocked out of my shoes.) I thought I would have another baby to raise but my daughter did great and she's took great care of the baby. I think deep down I was kind of looking forward to raising it. She put herself through college, worked as a waitress to earn money, and nursed the baby. lol She's married to a good man now and they're doing very well.
My other daughter's breaking my heart and one day soon I'll go into that with all of you. It's hard for me to talk about it. She's my "wild child."
fishmeal...you sound like my hubby. He's so protective of all the kids and turns into a big softy when they ae anywhere near.
I can't tell you how lucky I am to have friends like all of you. There is no way I could ever get off this patch if it wasn't for you. The slow way I have to w/d is the worst part.

Love and Hugs to All.....Connie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.