Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

bedsweats- day 12

hi folks I'm on day 12 feeling pretty good still emotional and I'm getting the bed sweats. Is this normal for withdrawl or is it something else going on. Hope everyone had a good Memorial weekend. fedup
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177036 tn?1192286635
OH MY GOSH!  Did you do this all by yourself???? Day 12!!  I could never get that far without formal detox.  

Sweats are very normal.

Take care of yourself!
Jim
Helpful - 0
hi, yes i did do it on my own. But keep in mind i hadn't been doing hydros very long on and off for 2 yrs. I would take my moms (she has arthritis so has them handy) for headaches and then for any aches and pains that came along (any reason to take them) then 2 months ago messed up my shoulders, after 6 weeks i decided i liked these pills way too much. My pain is still there but muscle relaxers and exercises have helped way more then the pain pills did. I know everyone is different but how long can i expect to have bed sweats? I'm been gone a few days (camping in the rain) so i don't remember your name or story, still kind of absint minded lately getting better every day. let me know your info and about the bed sweats. fedup
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.