Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FLaddict , is it check in time yet?

Hey you old married woman, what have you been up to today?  I have been almost useless all day.
We're missing you.
Love,
Yoda
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Hey there.. we were at a friends house at the pool all day.. I am soooo tired.. being in the sun and heat all day had wiped me out.
I hope everyone had a good memorial day.. I will be around for a lil bit.;.
Helpful - 0
The sun will definitely take it out of you.  Be sure and drink lots, water that is, to rehydrate yourself.  I used to think the sun was what wiped me out when in fact it was the dehydration.  Missed you.  Don't stay up too late tonight.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Don't worry about me staying up too late tonight.. I can hardly keep my eyes open now.. been starting to doze for at least an hour..
Hitting the sack early tonight..thanks for thinking of me.. I actually wasn't gonna check in when i opened the laptop but since you called me out I figured I would at lease check in with you..
talk to you soon..
Helpful - 0
I am exhausted so I'm calling it a night too.  I've been on this computer far too much today.  I guess that's what I get for being away for a week.  
Nighty night.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.