Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 2

Day 2 of a drug free girl!! Imagine that? Wow

Let me tell you............I feel happy.....positive enlightened......but lol exhausted....

Iam working on now...10 hours sleep...on day 4.....That isnt a heck of alot...Considering last week I was sleeping 16-22 hours of sleep..............What a difference?

I have a doctor's appointment this morning...Im asking for sleeping pills, I need a theropist to help me while I go thru my stuff because well..the drugs are gone..but Im still here...need to fix me...I have realized a bit over the last 24 hours....but these are good things......

My anger towards my cousin......the boy cousin that lives bere, is what is keeping me from smoking pot again...Im pretty pissed at him, and thought this is why I am quitting..lol....Whatever its working for now...I went for my walk last night.....but I had to take 3 percs yesterday...for the pain...Hola.....

I havent done any today even though, I feel like ****..I want the doctor to see me without anything...Im looking pretty rough..
Still not able to hold my food down...at all..or my water...so I am dehydrating a bit...I try to drink it gradual but we will see.......

Well I will update more later......I have to get ready to go....I am taking the car to get fixed this morning right after my doctor and I am going to have a picnic with the little one.....

Happy thoughts and prayers.You really are in mine...folks...
Love
C
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
the transformation that has happened to you in unbelievable.   what i admire about you is how you have struggled with all of this...yet...you have worked through so much.   you have pulled your strength from within your own soul.  this has been such a long process...but one that i feel you needed...for you.   that soul of yours has been working overtime for the last couple of months.   i have been waiting for this time to come sweetie...remember when you "opened that door" a couple of months ago?   well now you are walking through it...don't turn around...don't look back.   dig deep charity...and keep on walking to that light...the light of peace.

love ya girl and i am so proud of you,
kim
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
You're always in my prayers.... Have a blessed day!  Enjoy that picnic!  
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
hey Lizzie check out the thread about the amina acids!! I swear it is working for me!  It's below posted today.  Good job on your new drug free life it is worth the work!  I almost went down over it.  30 days today!  whoo whoo!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.