Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

QUICK UPDATE ON LITTLE "APRIL"

well she is going to stay another night at childrens hospital. they say it can take between 24-48 hrs for any brain damage to show up. the good news is that she knows who ppl are, her colors, and ABC's. so hopefully shes completely fine. they will do some more tests in the morning. if everything is ok, she should come home tomorrow.

So please keep her in your prayers tonight.....

luv ya,
tink  :)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
OMG, I am so sorry you had to go through this, I have a daughter that is going to be 3 this week and I just dont know what the hell I would do,, I read your post and my heart just sank into my stomach,,,, That really scares me because we dont have a safety gate around our pool and only alarms on the doors, anyways,, that is one of my worst fears,,, April is in my prayers for sure,, I feel so bad for her,,, She must have been so scared,, OMG,, I cant even begin to think what she was thinking,,, Anyways, I am pulling for her with the rest of us,,, If there is anything I can do, please let me know,,, Huggs,, G
Helpful - 0
I will pray for her as I did last night (((Hugs)))
Helpful - 0
I feel like such an ass .........I saw your post last night...only read the title didnt read it and went......and I ment to post to you today and didn't...

Girl...You are in my thoughts and prayers...I hope if you need anything you will feel free to call...I know you have others to talk to ............I just wanted to let you know that..

Your little one is in my thoughts and Prayers.........ALWAYS...and extra right now...Im so happy the small progress is going well...that beginning shocker....at least......I do hope everythign works out...and if I take me out of myself for a bit......I would be here a bit more........I feel kinda bad....So......Girl...I love you TONS...I hope you know that....

Love
C
Helpful - 0
That is great news!  Thank you for the update and she will continue to be in my prayers.
Helpful - 0
that is such good news, i am still praying for her...And you , that had to be horrible to see
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.