Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
202347 tn?1189755825

I Am NOT Dutches Goldon!!! Beachtowel, that wasn't me yesterday!

Yesterday you posted a question to me about the health care system. Someone has registered under the name Dutchess Goldon and responded in the same way they thought I would have by saying they were still too sick to give the question the type of attention it deserved and then signed xoxo- D. Just as I always do. And I have been sick lately and road2recovery posted for me since I have not been around the forum lately but have still been getting to as many posts as I can.

I suppose I will report them to Med help.

xoxo-D. (Dutchess GoldEn!!)
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah right.
Helpful - 0
Wow!  That is pretty scary.  I guess some people really have too much time on their hands, lol!  
I answered your post about my dogs but I think it may have been on page 2 by now.
Hope you are feeling better!
Helpful - 0
I am looky with two oo not lookyhere!
Helpful - 0
I knew when i read her answer to your that question, sick or not that is not the kind of response she would have given...SO really you cannot try to be her EVER...WE know her to well, and i KNEW something was up right when i read it..
You have no idea how the people here are truly suffering...AND i bet for doing stupid **** like this you will suffer in your own sick world
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.