Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Amino acid question

Just got back from getting my amino acids, mentioned in an earlier post. My question is, does it matter whether it is in pill form or a protein drink. I went to numerous drug stores and nobody carried pills. I bought the protein drink and it is loaded with all the mentioned amino acids plus some.

Day 4 today, nights are hell but w/d's not too bad right now.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
take what you can get your hands on now, maybe order what you want onlne?

your chances of sucsess are greatly improved with aminos.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I ran to the vitamin shop after the posts yesterday and felt a definite rise in my wellness feeling.  Funny thing was, I was feeling so good that my wife and I decided that the colonidine patches should be taken off (7 day patches).  Well,
I had detox symptoms all over again and when I woke up this morning, I stuck the old patch back on plus a new one and seem to be OK this morning... I have 31 days off of the hydros, 30 days clean, 7 days off of the Suboxone which was prescribed.... Still taking the aminos which now I'm sure was not the problem but the fact that I took off the patch at noon yesterday.
Helpful - 0
Awesome achievement!  Thats a lot of days off hydros.  How do you feel?  I am on day 8 right now and the ultram is helping but still feel a little out of it and definitely crave the hydros/norcos to some extent.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.