Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NOT DOING SO GOOD TODAY

i havent really been on much, theres been ALOT going on here. i started working afternoons at the pool. We had the little neighbor girls "accident" on monday, and finally all the dental work i had done over the weekend. All i know for sure is that i have a pretty extensive infection in my jaw. i had to go in yesterday and get put on even stronger antibiotics. Today is the 1st day that my mouth isnt "killing me". its just really sore now.  so heres whats wrong: i've been running a low grade fever for 2 1/2 days. my stomach isnt tolerating the new antibiotics to well. i feel like i have the "stomach flu". The problem is that this is EXACTLY how i felt the 2 days prior to losing 7 pints of blood from my ulcers. and my energy is beyond low!!!! EVERYTHING, i mean everything feels like climbing a mountain to me. i called the dr. and they said to keep an eye out for any bleeding (which i havent seen any, thank god!!!) so, am i being paranoid??? i even called my dad and asked him to stop by after work to check on me, i worry i may pass out with the kids here. does anyone know if some kind of "stomach bug" may be going around right now? with the girls here, i'm hesitant to go to the hospital, i mean i dont want them to worry for nothing, you know??? any input is greatly appreciated....

luv ya,
tink  :)
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Never feel like you are being paranoid when it comes to your health.. I lost a beloved client this week she was 31 and presented at the hospital with a case of strep throat...I am not trying to scare you just let you know that if you feel something is not right.. call your doc...

I hope everything starts looking up for you up there... you have been through alot already..

Luvs
Stephanie
Helpful - 0
I really feel for you, but it sounds good that the pain is less, that probably means that the antibiotics are working. The stomach problems that you are experiencing could they be from the antibiotics, i always get stmach aches and problems when i have antibiotics, maybe that's it. I hope you feel better soon.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Sorry you're not feeling well. It can be scary when you're not sure what is causing the pain. You're brave, because the most horrible thing in the world to me is any kind of dental work. I would rather walk through fire.

Hopefully, the antibiotics will really kick in and wipe the infection out completely. I'm thinking of you.

Hugs.....Connie
Helpful - 0
I really do hope you find some comfort soon...
YOu have been threw sooo much!!
Love you girl..and I miss ya too..When you are feeling better, drop me a line sometime!!!

Love
C
Happy Thougths and Prayers girly...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.