Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

My bf is coming ...................THIS WEEKEND

Omg I am soooo excited...I havent seen him for 2 and half months..maybe longer...
OH MY GOD........Im so completly happy...........I get to see the love of my life....I am sober off pot for 3 days....I am almost totally off percs slowly
I am losing weight...........I am going tohave skin treatments an i will look even more awesome....

I AM HAPPY>.....................
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
211417 tn?1189755822
I hope you send some of that happiness my way, I need it, I feel like I'm going to break down right now!
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Boy friend, nothing like a little love to make a girl happy.  AND What is up with you Txrebecca??
Helpful - 0
Oxy:  How wonderful!  There is nothing better than love to make you realize how life without drugs is great.

TX: I hope you are doing okay.  I've followed your story forever now, and you seem to have it so together.  I hope this is just an off day, and it gets better for you.
Helpful - 0
My IM is on......
You know where to find me girl
Im ALWAYS here for you.......

If you need to call.............CALL.............

I love you girl...anythign I can do to help

Love C

Helpful - 0
Thanks folks...Yep....We havent seen each other because we live in different areas of this province....and it will be SOOOO wonderful to see him..

One of my GREATEST..supporters....threw it all....Im in tears just thinking of him being here....What wonderful feeling...

I do hope you are both good? how are you doing?

Love
C
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
It is a VERY off week.  I have just ruined possibly the best thing I have ever had, and I'm just sick to my stomach, and just can't stop crying... I have to pretend like everything is fine, But I'm so NOT fine, I'm slowly dying inside.  I swear to God, I hate my life so much, My kids are always giving me hell about something, climbing on something, screaming.  I'm so broke, my house is falling apart, My life is falling apart, my grandfather died March 1st and not one time have I even had enough of a breather in my life to morn his passing, and I feel it slowly creping up on me.  

I feel like I can't breath, like I'm really losing it this time, I have NO ONE to talk to, all my friends have their own life, and their own families, and I have NOTHING. Yippee, for me.

I have to go drive around for a bit now. Thank for ANYONE who is listening to me.
Helpful - 0
Im listening....always girl..
You need to slow down a bit..and just cry it all out.....and write it all down.....Yes, go for your drive...

You know...The kids......They are going to give you a hard time and scream and beg for this and want that...I know..I see it here......you have to have patience with them sweetie

Your Grandfather....ask him for the courage to get thru his passing as well as whatever else you need to over come...

Really Becky, if you need to call and talk..or even calla nd cry..Please do girl...Im here......just IM me or something

Love you

YOu are in my thoughts and Prayers
C
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry you are struggling right now.  You help so many people here on the forum and I wish I could do something to help you.  My mom passed away in Feb of 2006 and there are still times I miss her, need her.  
Make the time to mourn.  Just to have a big cry.  Put the kids to bed and then just go at it.  My life is busy too and I had to make the time to just get out ol' pics, play country music (mom's fav) and just let it rip.
Remember, this will pass.  These feelings, this day, this moment.  Sit and have a cup of tea amidst the chaos if you must but take time for you.
Hang in there, we are all rootin' for you!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.