Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

all be leary of...

Looks like we have 2 lookyhere's on this site. Be leary of "loookyhere" because they are seeming to be someone they are not. And no one is wasting my time. It isn't right to use a s/n falsely nor is it right to mess with people when they are in dire straights. I would suggest they act like adults and leave well enough alone.
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
And funny YOU knew who I was talking about because you are Madison Grace.  hehe
Helpful - 0
That's not the only s/n she is playing with...she is also using 'dutchessgoldOn' with an 'O'. So be leary of that one, too. Same person.

Take care
Jen
Helpful - 0
How can you say you were here first. The most obvious reason why it's not trues is your name. Why on earth would you put 3 O's in your name. Why didn't you just make it loooookyhere?
Looky here is correct spelling.
And my L is always Caps.

THERE IS ONLY ONE LOOKY!

i hope you find some peace in your life and leave us alone once and for all.
Helpful - 0
peace and love and acceptance
Helpful - 0
Thats like the pot calling the kettle black, dont ya think?  I like 3's.  I use 3's in everything.  Even my email has 3 of something and my passwords too.  Maybe I should do like you and come back under another name.  How bout Nooomas?  hehe
Helpful - 0
My apologies.  Your right.  Only you can decide how you want to use your time.  By the way I was here first.  The other lookyhere used to be Nomas but changed his name after conflicts.
Helpful - 0
Well your dead wrong on that one.  Your basing your post on similarities, not fact.  So now whoever the hell "Goldon" is can say what she wants and it will be blamed on me.  Next thing ya know you'll be saying its Madison Grace. hehe
I'm going to bed.  I don't have time for your detective work.  and by the way, I'm a he not a she.
Helpful - 0
freaky. why would you make up multiple names? maybe someone has multiple personality disorder?
Helpful - 0
LOLOL you are truly in need of help. Funny YOU mentioned Madison....not me.....
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I wouldn't even call attention to it.. Just ignore it.  I took care of it..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.