Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Let's all wish Lizzie Lou good luck and a safe trip.

She leaves for the wedding today.  Mom Lizzie, drive safe and watch out for all the other idiots on the road.
Much love,
Yoda
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Safe travels and happy times to you!  Thanks for being you and for all your love and care on this forum.
tzt
Helpful - 0
I was so just kiddin' with you both.  You know that lmaoooo... have a wonderful day girlies. Luvs you both, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
She is an amazing friend, isn't she :) luvs you both very very much.  Hope you have a safe trip and notice yodes said look out for the "other idiots" on the road... lmaoooo j/k luvs ya girlie... hope you have loads of fun.  You definitely deserve every minute of it!!! Luvs ya lots I'll miss ya, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OMG...she did say that didn't she?   yogi...what you talkin' bout...other idiots?

lil...i know you didn't stay up all night?    go to bed woman...lol

off to shower and get ready...love you girls.

kim
Helpful - 0
Didn't mean to imply that you were an idiot.  I meant watch out for the idiots on the road; you know, defensive driving.
Love,
Yogi with the fried brain
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
you are an amazing friend :)

i love ya sweetie,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Please have a safe trip and enjoy yourself as much as possible. I know you have a lot on your mind at all times, but you need to take time out for you, or you won't be able to help to yourself. If I'm rambling it's because I just woke up and my mind and hands aren't working together yet. lol
Hugs....Connie
Helpful - 0
enjoy yourself---good luck and be safe
your forum friend
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
You may have left already..but I hope you have a great time and get to relax.. I hope you get to have your PJ party with your aunt that you were looking forward to.. I will miss you this weekend.. Who will I talk to late at night on Yahoo????
Helpful - 0
I wish you a safe and happy journey!  Love & Blessings~  K.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.