Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Morning..

Just a matter of days now til "Quit Day"  I hope you guys are ready to put up with a whiny Fladdict??Hubby and I talked last night about what he should expect. What we will do in the future. He is on board with me so it should all be ok. I am however already wondering what I will feel like after a few days of the SUb taper when I stop that. THere is a hair show next weekend that I really should attend but I don't know how I am gonna feel. IF I will feel up to it.
I have also been doing some research on amino acid therapy and figuring out which ones are safe to take with my Trazodone.  There are some I can't take as well because I have a history of melanoma..
I hope everyone is having a good morning..
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey girl how are ya
Me okay. Im praying for your upcoming detox and hope everything goes well. Let me know i should say keep me posted okay thinkin of ya and luvs ya Chros
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
THanks hun,, I am gonna need it..
Helpful - 0
Girl you have come so far...
Im ready to listen to the whinny you..Lord knows you have listened to the whinny me how long now?
I love you bunches girl..and its great how much you communicate with hubby that's freaking awesome!! YOu are such an amazing girl.....
Im doing good...even with quitting puffing......
Bf was coming this weekend...but now he isnt......not enough cash...so we are trying to get me over there...because its a bit cheaper for me....who knows...Miss ya girl and hope to catch up with you soon!!

Love
C
Helpful - 0
You know we'll be here for you.  Did you get my post the other day where I said "We are family"?  That song was in my head all day!  
But whenever, whatever, whom ever you need, we'll be here for you.
Much love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Thank you dear.. I did see it. I was running out to work that day and by the time I came home it was all the way on page 2.  I am gonna need ya.. A few more days and I will be on suboxone.. then I will be on hopefully clonidine and some other "comfort" meds.. I will see the doc everyday I am on Suboxone. Which should only be 3 days.. maybe 4. since it has a long half life it won't wear off til saturday or sunday of next week.  So I will have the weekend to recover some more.. I see myself sunday laying in the bath alot... with the laptop by my side...
Luvs ya
Helpful - 0
You will both succeed....I know it, and I am praying for you both, you are both much stronger than you give yourself credit for.... I have read your posts for a long time now....
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Thank you for your encouraging words... I am gonna need em.. I am a b*tch on wheels with out pills so.. I am taking all the help I can get..
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
You silly girl. We'll be right here for you. I think you're going to do fine, but it's still scary and I understand that. You're such a plus to this forum and we're sure not going to give you up.

Big Hugs.....Connie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.