Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

not me

funny on THE day i announce i am going out of town...i get this...two times so far...haven't looked any further.  

first the Lizzy Lou posting is not me OR lizzylouwho that was here a while back...well...i can't say for sure about lizzylouwho...but it is not me.

and second...the post about "off topic"...come on now...get a life dude.

kim
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I DO BELEIVE YOU ARE YOU!! IF THAT MAKES SENSE...I AM STARTINGTO FIGURE IT ALL OUT.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Lizzie doesn't have a space between her two names. It's all one name. You have failed pitifully. Lizzie would never do this. Just letting you know I can spot you a mile away.

Loookyhere is not the right person either. The real one spells his name Lookyhere (only two 0's.) There are others and perhaps they are sick and shouldn't be chastised. They take a name and change it the tiniest bit and no one knows unless they have been here long enough to know the people.

I actually feel sorry for people that have to do this to get attention. They're not here for the right reasons and it's hurting many new people. One person is someone I never thought would do this.

If someone only wants to post to two people, why are they here?? I'm amazed. The bragging can be overlooked because when people feel the need to boast it's usually from insecurities of having nothing and trying to improve their image. I don't care if a person is rich, poor, or in between. That has nothing to do with addiction.

New people please stay with us. This will come to an end and things will go back to normal. I will help anyone I can. If you have questions I will try to answer them if I can. We're NOT Drs. here but we have experience with w/d. I pray for the ones who are filling this board with hurtful things and trying to run new folks off. I didn't want to post on this subject, but I care very much for the friends I have here and for the new ones who need our help to kick their habit.

Take Care.....LS
Helpful - 0
so i just replyied to the wrong person...LOL i am confused...Is this post really from lizzi?
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
sorry connie...i do have a space...lol...it's just lizzie not lizzy...that is the big tell all.   please know that i will always tell you when someone is fooling you about being me...just look very carefully...no two ppl can have the exact s/n...the spelling will be a little off...same name...different spelling.

huggs,
kim

p.s.   stop worrying sweetie...it is what it is...just work on your recovery.
Helpful - 0
Kim,
I hope that your sons wedding makes everyone in your family happy.....

I hope that his hopes and dreams come true.........
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.