Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

dutchess ( god i hate saying that )

you write a thread and tell everyone you wont read any thread posted in reply. 5 people post back and you sarcastically chastize everyone who responded. then you excuse 2 people because you know them ? See thats the problem with saying ( over and over ) how rich, beautiful and smart you are then posting a thread like that, its like you think you have entitlement over others. Do you know if anyone else here is all those things,no cause they dont see a need to advertise, not cause were all poor,ugly and dumb. this is a public forum and if you want to give advice and tell everyone those things great, I"ll read ,post, or reply to any post i please and as long as I"m not being rude or offensive its MY business. plz continue replying to the people who believe your story and seek help from you but take your own words to heart and leave the rest of us alone,,we dont need lectures..you can start by not replying or referring to this one,,,have a nice day
26 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Scary to think that this could just be one person and his "committee" of made up sign in names.  Multiple evil personalities?????  
lol
Helpful - 0
i didnt know that. I"ll switch to water,,they taste about the same to me,,ty
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
Gatorade is good, but it is VERY high in sodium, so don't stay on it for too long, you really need water, try adding a bit of lime into it, it helps wonders I think!
Helpful - 0
congrats on the weight thing. i"m about 28 hrs clean so , dinner , thanks but no thanks. I will have some gatorade though. if i wasnt included in " everybody " then sry for responding
Helpful - 0
211417 tn?1189755822
I think I finally gain a few pounds!  Most of you know I 'm no bigger than a twig, and when stressed, I lose weight, but I went shopping for some pants tonight, and I think I have gained a bit!  Yippee!!!!

And...Tonight for dinner I made a yummy cheesy lasagna, YUM!!!

What did you have for dinner??? Tell me, tell me!
Helpful - 0
Dutchess,

Two quick things one can you cut down on your posts,,,,I work 60 hours a week go to school two nights a week and have N/A obligations.....there so long.........lol

Second thing, you know the truth why fight about it?
If what you say is true why try to defend it or fight to make people believe it..if I were you I wouldn't give a **** about some peoples criticisms...

Just a suggestion...........
Helpful - 0
wow, what a rambling bull **** post but thanks for proving my point,,you really cant stop talking about yourself.1, YES they were excused,2 calm down, i hate typing tomanypilss to 3, i never said you were flaunting 4 never said you were bragging ( both your words ) 5 i didnt read your loui whatever thing. i read it from someone else, 6 attacking, attacking,attacking,,i"m not attacking you,,it sounds like " poor me " 7 no i didnt single out anyone else,no one else keeps repeating theres over and over 8, it sounds like your putting down others storys,9 I"ve NEVER asked for yours,10 ididnt call you a liar. Now your threatening me? well do what you must ,I"ll lock my doors and wait,, you sure dont sound like a professional. so post , dont post,read , dont read,,but same as my suggestion to sports,,dont post or talk about people you dont like or believe and I"ll do the same,,,and yes you WILL read this,,,again have a nice day
Helpful - 0
OMG dutchess what an email...PLEASE don't let this interfer with how good you are doing with your meds , and what you about to relive...DON'T let these people bring you down..PLEASE don't..
i went back so far and seen how many asked you all the questions you are talking about..
like i said i lost one too---and i know that time of the yr is the worst anyone can imagine..
email me if you need or i will give you my number to call me...
May god be with you in your time of need...
Helpful - 0
LOL, Cinnamonstix!!!!!!!!!!!! You pay attention, girl! That is too funny that you caught that!! LOL!!!!
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
to manypills  and angry47 aren't you about ready to use over your resentments?  What am I saying ...It's probably:

ARE THESE ALL (THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BASHING) THE SAME PERSON SIGNING IN WITH DIFFERENT LOG-INS??? SOME WACO GOT A COMPUTER!
Helpful - 0
DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bingo! I wondered how long it would be before some other regs here figured that out. You hit that right on the head. I've known it for awhile now. Medhelp's cindy and I are conversing via email and she told me today they are going to work on the problem and that they are updating new software right now for the next few days. Then they are hopefully going to trace the IP addresses of several of the s/n's here and I bet they turn out to be from the same computer.........mmmmhhhmmmm.......

Take care
Jenny
Helpful - 0
Well, I couldn't resist that one.....lol
Helpful - 0
You got it, fishmeal. I'm a psych major, and I couldn't even begin to tell you what kind of nutcase signs in and out with different names, argues with themselves, etc. I think the technical medical term for that is "fu*ki*g nut job".
Helpful - 0
Angel47
5/31/2007
C16  Oxy I will never post another unkind message on this board

LOL didn't take you too long, did it? You wrote the above..what...about 6hrs ago? lol
Helpful - 0
I don't know about tomanypills and anjel47 being the same people, they do not seem to have similar writing styles in my opinion.
Helpful - 0
tomanypillsistomanypillsistomanypills,,for god sake i gave an opinion,didnt call anyone names ,,didnt accuse ,,didnt bash, encouraged dg to keep helping others and I WAS BASHED. tell me,is beachtowels post on methadone his opinion or is he bashing duchess? she has told us that her husband is a methadone dr. His post looks like it says that methadone drs are unscrupulios people that hand out a bad drug to addicts for profit. that methadone in itself is a terrible drug to give addicts, so is he bashing her and dont say he didnt mention names cause i dont read her post but even i know what her husband does. you people say you dont want drama in here but post 1 post that a reg doesnt like and youlll be run out on a rail by way of bashing, bashing and continuing to bash. read all the posts. for the 3rd time, i"ll seek help from who i want and give help when i think i can. I"ll start a list of who i can and cant post to or about,if your a basher put me on yours. ,,beachtowel sry to use your post but i do agree with you,,,wait,,stop,,put your guns down regs,,,i agree with the methadone part not the dr part,,
Helpful - 0
i have never or would EVER question someones story about there child dieing,,why was it even brought up.
Helpful - 0
God ---what is wrong with you stop!!!  everyone who is true here knows who is not...I sure do now...For the new comers please don't leave because of this..I need you and you need us..
don't listen to the drama
god bless
Helpful - 0
again,,you talk about me in a bad way and I"ll respond. your post doesnt even make sense, can YOU say let it go,,bet ya cant,,,prove me wrong and ya wont hear from me talking about anyone in any post,,can you ,can the others ,is the drama you hate over. i can stop can you? gl in your recovery
Helpful - 0
WTF is wrong with you??? SERIOUSLY!!!!! do you even read the B/S you post??? you keep repeating how you have never been rude or mean to anyone???  why dont you re-read your response to Tammys post about "picking" up above.. what the he11 do you call what you said to her??? is that your idea of nice??? Geez, the poor girl had a question about a serious problem for her and you responded with sheer cruelty... WHY???  

it really doesnt matter cause i'm positive after your behavior tonight you'll be banned "again" and then of course back with a new s/n....oh ya, thats right, hopefully this time they'll ban your IP address. i'm sure many ppl have wrote to medhelp and complained about you, and it only takes one or two for you to get the "boot" you deserve....
Helpful - 0
so what about greiving,,ty for proving my point. and plz dont make stupid threats. i"ve done nothing to you or anyone to get banned and if i have then theres about a dozen of you comming with me if being a basher or continuing causing drama counts..again IF YOU WANT DRAMA THEN KEEP RESPONDING if you dont then dont post rude mean posts.
Helpful - 0
Don't you realize you are speaking to a REAL Dutchess from GB? I hope you curtsied when you typed this. My opionion has changed and I did not realize she was related to the Royal Family. WOW
Helpful - 0
no one ever asked you how you looked or how if you were thin or fat, pretty or ugly.  you are not the only one that has suffered loss.  get a real life; you're  pitiful.
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
No they were not "excused" because I know them, I simply have to clarify every damn sentence I write around here or it's like a jr. high school locker room. And what exactly is it that you hate saying? Dutchess? It's the truth, it's not just a nickname And that alone will start another plethera of drama, this is one thing that I have avoided saying anything about up until yesterday to fish.. And the problem is not my post today, the problem is this type of post that you just wrote here. People always asking for my credentials and when I answer, someone like yourself says I'm always flaunting degrees. People always asking things about me and my dependency and personal life, and I'm happy to answer them, next thing you know someone gets online not having read anything but a post or two and says I'm bragging about my personal life. I truly cannot believe that anyone is still talking about a simple mother's day conversation that I had with Keri. That whole Louis V. thing was in RESPONSE! to what she had written to me the day before then someone gets online starting a bunch of drama, then proceeds to air out all of their personal life yet no one is on her case about it or anyone else's for that matter when they talk about their personal life here. I knew this would happen so tried to leave my personal life out of it and people just kept pushing telling me I wasn't sharing enough, acting "holier than thou" by not talking about my story. So I did and now those same people are attcking me (not differing in opinion) ATTACKING. I know the difference. I tried to leave my damn degrees out of it, same thing there, people kept ****** pushing. ANd now the people who wanted to know so damn bad are attacking me for that too. Someone thought they were onto something (like this is detectives Inc.) when I posted that I was working on a masters a while back. I did that do avoid all this BS that would resultin me putting all my credentials out there. It's the truth, I was working on another masters, didn't feel the need to throw everything else out there, God forbid that I thought this was a place of help and encouragement and I didn't need to put all my credentials out there. However, it just wasn't acceptable that I didn't and now it's unacceptable that I did after being asked over and over.

Did you single out anyone else who's personal life was being thrown out there all the time? no you didn't. Neither did anyone else. I'm sorry if you and others feel that it is only commendable that I talk about my personal life (after being asked a hundred damn times) if I am a widow, or battered woman raising 5 children on her own and working 3 jobs in order to keep food on the table. Or if my *sshole of a b/f walked away from me and our 2 kids along with all of our funds and the car .... but that is not what happened to me. And all of you asked to know what did happen and got aggrevated that it wasn't anything horrible, of course short of losing my daughter 3 years ago. That isn't horrible enough for people though. Have you ever held your child in your arms at only a few monthsold and watch her spit up blood and die? Then PLEASE DO NOT flash a post with my name on it telling me how much you hate saying that and how I'm in the wrong here. Not unless you're going to flash a post with each one of their names on it telling them how wrong they were. I didd absolutely nothing to these people, I answered someone's post yesterday when I woke up and someone else jumps in and starts attacking me.(I'm not talking about minnie, she had a difference in opinion) and like I said I know the difference. Just like I know the difference in flaunting what I have and having a conversation with someone who has the same interests. Apparently there are just quite a few people here that don't know the difference.

Don't ask me for my credentials and my personal story then BLAST me because it's not what you wanted to hear. And DO NOT call me a liar because you're jealous or because you're miserable, or you want to drag someone down that has a good life. Everyone here has had plenty of chances to meet me, don't call me a fraud when I've opened myself up to prove who I am when I damn sure don't have to and then continue to attack me because you didn't take all the opportunities you had to meet me. I have friends here in this forum and those who appreciate my help and friendship but I am anything but I liar, and what I've done to get where I am and being so successful should bot be attacked simply b/c it's above average. I know who I am and calling me a liar doesn't change the truth, attacking me doesn't change the fact that I am everything I say I am. And those people who think it's funny to attack someone less that a week from the anniversary of the death of her child, knowing this is the time of year she abuses her meds and has not so far this year, they have something coming to them that is going to make them wish they took a little more care with the words they used toward a grieving mother. I don't say this directly to you, I say this to all the people I know are going to read this post. And I will do you the favor you ask, I won't come back to this post or any other that is negative. That is what everyone asks, don't go to the negative posts. But oh no, I can't post my thoughts freely on an internet forum like everyone else can without getting this kind of ****

This is to you personally: I really with you and others would have read more of my posts, not only so they wouldn't be taken out of context so badly that it leads to this every single time, but moreso b/c then you would see that pride is something I have been working on for many years. Everyone just always seems to either catch the wrong end of the posting process or they read it all and attack anyway for their own reasons whatever they may be, but the point is that I cannot fully tell my story without saying a lot of the things that people are attacking me for. An issue I have dealt with for a long time is pride and the need to "put someone in their place" if they were out of line. When the internet was very different than it is now, when I was about 19, I would always be accused of posting fake pitures, so I would go meet these people in person just to show them how wrong they were and leave them wanting what they couldn't have b/c they judged what they didn't know. I have abused my position in the community to have people arrested because the pissed me off. I have caused people to lose their jobs, their homes, their vehicles, because the crossed the line with me. This is a sensitive and touchy subject to me that I had finally found it in me to open up about it here in this forum with some people because this is a very ugly part of me that has always been there and I hate it. The elitism I grew up with in my family goes so far beyond what most could ever imagine in the US, and it is engrained so deep inside of me that it drives me absolutely nuts sometimes. This is a huge deal for me to mention these things and I already know what the response will be like and I chose not to listen to it, it will only drive that part of me that I have worked so hard to get rid of.

I really did come here to help and be helped and just when I can open up about something like this I'm being attacked for bragging when I was truly exposed and sincere just as I was now. I hope you can see it for what it is, I know of others who won't, and b/c of that they should just leave my posts alone as I normally do theirs.

And if anyone is interested and in the area( again), I will be in San Diego tomorrow evening so e-mail me before then and we can meet for coffee.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.