Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

just plain pitiful

Just got on and read some of the drama... i try to stay out of it.  All I gotta say is "pitiful"... all I gotta say about it all... have a wonderful nite everyone... hugz, Lil.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I talked to you last night. Hope you are ok. I totally agree with you. What's up with some of these posts?? Talk to you later. ggin
Helpful - 0
Hey,
Thanx so much for the reply back.  This place gets crazy sometimes.  I try to just ignore it lol.  I'm doin' ok.  It's 12 days today yayyyyyy... I feel a bit better.  Just still depressed and alot of fatigue but when I woke up this mornin', I felt a little better.  I seem to feel good when I wake up but around 1 or 2pm I start gettin' jittery when I start thinkin' about another pill ughhhh!!!  Hopefully I can shake it off soon.  I hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugz, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Hey when u feel up to it IM me i wanna talk to u but i know how it is so if u even read this (its so far down already)lol hopefully ill be around. I miss ya and wish u luck with everything u do lu v always chros
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.