Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
209656 tn?1272297065

TO: DutchessGolden - Your in my Prayers! My Heart Goes out for You!

I'm about 1 month new to this forum. I've posted, and commented several times here. Alot of people told me about how nice, and knowledgable you are and have told me to post and ask for you, on a couple of my post.

From I understand, your nothing but Great, with a Big Heart for alot of sincere people out there in need of help. I'm so so sorry to here about your situation and how rough it is for you this time of year.

About 3-1/2 Years ago, Thanks to the Grace of God, I finally was able to walk away from the bondage of alcoholism. Somehow, from detox centers, I ended up on perscription drugs. But before I quit drinking, I lost both of my twin baby girls. If the birth could have had held just another 2 weeks, then they would have been alive today, but they lived about 1/2 of a day, and then into the Hands of our Good Lord.

Forget about any mocking, jealousy, hatered, and of the sort...they will find there true colors when they face the mirror and look at theirselves for the first time. But never repay evil for evil, BUT Overcome evil by LOVE!

This is my first time actually contacting you, but my Heart and Prayer's are going out for you.

I live in Brea, Ca (Orange County). I'm not sure were in CA you live, but feel free to shoot me a post or an email anytime! You can email me (exactly as spelled) :  jonh-***@****  (I had to spell john that way for the address).

Anytime, I'm a Christian man after God's Heart, and what I have experienced, I love to help, pray and encourage people to keep fighting the good fight! I'm serious - Anytime! God Bless You

Todd
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thank you for your kind words, filled with love and support this morning.  I know Dutchess deserves and needs to here them, along with the rest of us.

Thank you for helping me start my day on a POSTIVE NOTE, as this is the first post i woke up and read this morning....

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the support you have shown for our member who has her own pain she is walking through right now.  It is nice to see someone who is lifting her up instead of kicking her when she is feeling sad and grieving.  She has helped so many and in no way has tried to act as if she is royalty.  You are a loving person, best of all blessings to you in your recovery.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.