Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bad apples?

Remember I was concerned about BAD APPLES?  This wacko is not even the one I was talking about.  How is people dont have anything better to do than TRY to mess with people who are genuinely trying to help themselves.  What a sad state of affairs.I wish there was a stronger moderator on here I do not feel safe to post anymore.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just go on posting........Ya know..and only comment to the things that I think are important...The sufferign addict..someone asking for help and even with the friends I have made on this forum....and sometimes i will address something my own personal opinion

for the most part I am left alone...at least I think so.....I leave the rest....I still love being here regardless of the b.s.......why? Because I need it for me......and I want me to get well....others will take the lead....if they are that sad and looking for love...love them for a distance...and leave the rest..

I hope you continue to post...if you dont here's my email
charity_wasse_feir***@****

Anytime will I respond back toyou as soon as I can....
I hope you are well
Happy Thoughts and Prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Some waco somehow managed to get a computer and who knows how many log-in names.... that's all.  

Showing signs of  major schizophrenia, psychosis, depression probably homeless working the streets at night and hitting the Internet cafes during the day.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Your post was so sad. Please don't feel alone. You have helped me and I will always help you if you need me. I consider you a friend and one of the best people on this forum. It wouldn't be the same without you. I mean this with all my heart.
Smile?? Just a little smile?? come on...smile?? Now that's my girl. lol
BIG HUGS......Connie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.