Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

day three

Morning everyone.  Hope all is going well today.  Here goes day 3, took some tylenol pm last night (2 times :( I know but I got some needed sleep). I'm pretty ashamed of myself.  

I am so happy.  I actually feel better.  I also made the decision to kick the cigarettes (although that is not part of this forum) at the same time as the pills.  Of course I posted that I went thru my first hypnosis therapy, and that went wonderful.  I went to somebody that specializes in addiction, and he really helped with the willpower when a craving comes on.  He talked to my subconscious, and what amazes me is that when my body starts WD'n real bad, I now have the ability to relax myslef.  Haven't even had the slightest bit of a craving for a cigarette...mayabe its because I am still real sick to my stomach and they make me more sick.  

But, I hope everybody is doing well.  Please keep posting, you have no idea how everybody helps me here.  My prayers are with everybody in my shoes, because I know the struggle that we are facing today and the rest of our lives.  Good day to all.  
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm glad things seem to be going well for you.  And of course you can talk about cigarettes!  At the top of the page it says so :P  Anyhow, I hope you keep your strength up, and keep winning your battles.  Don't be ashamed about taking 2 Tylenol PM.  It helped you get some sleep!  I hope you have continued success.
Helpful - 0
You do sound better..Wow good for you!!
Im soo pleased to see your update..it's wonderful news...All the best of luck to you

You are in my thoughts and Prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
thanks so much.  I am ready to kick this.  I have more willpower which is a very good feeling.  Kinda gives you something to strive towards.  I really like being on this forum because I can read stories from other people in all stages of this horrible fight.  I'm ready to get back home to florida though, and get ready for my next semester and UF.  Well good day to all, and I could never express what your responses do for my drive and passion to be a clean person.
Helpful - 0
You dont have to sweetie......We have all been there...sitting in front of that computer feeling hopeless and alone.....and desperate for a new way of life..SOMETHING..anything but emptiness

At one time or another..we have all felt the compassion for one another and that's what we all try to give back to each other....Im so grateful you have joined the fight for your life..You are so much worth it.....I believe in that....

Hang in there...Keep telling yourself positive stuff...over and over again..fake it till you make it...
Happy Thoughts and Prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
congradulations...i always smoke alot when i am using, when i am not i don't even crave a cigerette...So i can totally relate..
For me getting off these pills also helps me stop smoking so two good things there
keep it up..
keep posting
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.