Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177036 tn?1192286635

To Alex and new people hovering, wondering. I copied and pasted Dutchess' stuff too. heehee

Hey Alex, been there done that.... nuff said. (This is copyandpastestuff)

If you are brand new or hovering this might help
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
A bunch of liars (addicts) calling someone else a liar and then have to kick a dead horse for days.......

Get off it, even if she was cutting and pasting look at the detail she went to.
Judge her intent to help (even if she is not who she says she is) others......

If someone is caught in lies here I think it is right to bring it up but use this in a contructive way and try to help........

Its getting old, Tab-Dog will call you out more than anybody in the months I have been here.....
This site to me is trying to help people and yourself by sharing....

A bunch of judgemental fingerpointing addicts checking someone else cause they may or may not of been a liar.......wow

I'll bet nobody else on this forum has ever told a lie!
Helpful - 0
Hey,
I think that fishmeal was being very nice by posting this.  Are you ok lately?  You are really quick to reem someone out lately and for no reason at all.  Fishmeal wasn't doing anything wrong.  Are u seeing something that I'm not?  I sure hope you are ok.  Take care, Lil.
Helpful - 0
I didn't post to fishmeal my post was to frigging amazed......
For days now dutchess has been getting banged,  it is ok to make a point but when you start making fun of someone, to hurt them that is out of line......

Yes to your question I went MIA for a month because what I was reading bothered me.......
There are only a couple of people here still active that have been here longer than me and I try my best to support or help even push a little.

I'm tired of reading about Dutchess like she is the only liar among the greatest liars in the world (addicts).

I am not defending Duchess but I think the point has been made......she might be an addict for all we know......

I appreciate you asking if I was ok, I thought that was stand up ......

Thanks.......
Helpful - 0
I agree with you and I am not lying. heh heh  I have told a few whoppers in my time.  

Don't judge anyone, lest you be judged yourself, did I get that right? It goes something like that people. I think hurting other people only hurts yourself . You never know what the ripple effect of your words might be. "Do no Harm"
Treat everyone like they are your mother, sister, brother, spouse, etc . Words can really hurt and when you are going through fighting your addictions, they can tear you apart.
Helpful - 0
A LIAR???? WHO ME??? of course i have lied....duh, i'm an addict arent i????

very good point you have made here....THANK YOU!!!!!!!

when i was in the worst of my addiction, i lied about pills so much, even I didnt know the truth anymore!!!!!!! BUT....i try (and i say "try") to be a very honest person in every other aspect of my life. Thats probably one of the things i hate most about myself and my addiction. i have never been a liar, about anything....I praise honesty....I give it and EXPECT IT in return....PERIOD....

But ALL OF US here know when we are addicts (to anything even gambliing, it doesnt have to be drugs) WE LIE!!!!! and lying, manipulating and even stealing is what ADDICTS DO....anyone who believes different is still in serious denial!!!!

Dutchess has been getting "drug through the mud" and those who question her have made they're opinion well known. I think she has a wonderful heart to take the time and answer posts the way she does, and thats my opinion!!!!!

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
Oh, thought it was toward fishmeal sorry.  Who is freakin amazing?  I didn't see that post but I have seen all the bashing on Dutchess but trying to stay out of all that drama.  But I definitely agree with you... who cares if she's lying or not.  The people or person that is startin' all this mess with her is bein' ridiculous but being all that it is, it's drama and I stay outta all that ****.  When starts gettin crazy enough to affect my detox or whatever you wanna call it, I step away from the forum for a few days.  I wish everyone would just ignore the person to be honest with you.  The more everyone keeps posting about all of it the more this person is sittin' back laughin' his ass off.  Wish everyone would just ignore every post and not say a word.

I hope you have a better day today.  You are in my thoughts and prayers beach.  Take care, and thx for the compliment, I really appreciate it.  Hugs, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Just posted it for all to see the real beauty of DutchessGolden's coments and laugh about the fact that I copy and paste too, but nobody bothers me about it???

She has been there for my wife and I just before I went into detox and this site helped me get in.... I'm one of her #1 site fans!  

I'm getting this feeling that many here will be permanantly remove from logging onto this site... Or maybe just hoping.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.