Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
209656 tn?1272297065

TO: addicted_to_vicoprofen - How are you doing, have you got out of ER yet?

Hey there,

Before you headed out to the ER after all that****Drama, I replyed on 2 of your posts (3 pages back), and have been praying for you since.

When you get this, KEEP US UP TO DATE! Our heart and prayers are with you.

I think was ausome, you didn't have to take a shot of the Vic.!!!! the first night!  I say one thing to that...AMEN!

w/lv and God Bless,

Todd
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi!  My ER visit was shot and sweet.  We went to see an orthopedist today who put my cast on (it is lovely lime green fibreglass - i just love it!) and I made it up the stairs at home.  Since getting the cast, I have only a little throbbing pain but nothing too bad.  I've been doing fine with the anti-inflammatory and arthritis strength tylenol.

Hope you are having a great day today....thanks for checking on me.

Corrine
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
That is so Ausome!!!!!!!

I'm Praising God right now!  You are WINNING the Good Fight!

So, so glad for you...What they give you..Naproxen?

Keep it up, were all happy for you!

God Bless you

Todd
Helpful - 0
Hi there!  He prescribed a combo of medications...the anti-inflammatory is voltaren, he gave me an anti-nausea medication because the combination of the two offers great pain relief.  He also gave me skelaxin because it is a non-addictive muscle relaxer that will help me relax enough to sleep.  The combo is working well.  I also suffer from depression and anxiety so I take 75 mg. of effexor each morning and klonipin .5 mg. 2 times a day.  I have a prescription for ambien cr as well, but i try not to take it because it doesn't really work.  

Hope you are having a good night.

Corrine
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Well that sounds great!

Do you still have that feel good energy, and clarity?

I hope so..

By the way, be careful w/ the 12.5 Ambien CR - If you can try to limit it to 2 weeks, after that...it doesn't work and the side effects kick in...at least for me they have...so now I'm on the 6.25 Ambien CR (for about a week) and then I'm going to quit them...they are bad news for me!

I so happy for you, with the new medications and doses, I hope that you still are able to maintain those 8 great days with energy and clarity...I know what it's like to have it, and not....

So I Hope this is all working Great for you so far!

God Bless you!

Todd
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.